Sign in to follow this  
gaminggoat

Arrieta/Grienke for Aguilar/Meadows

Keeper team in signature where we keep all but 3 players at the end of the year.

I'm getting Jesus Aguilar and Austin Meadows

I'm giving Jake Arrieta and Zack Grienke

I haven't really been following Jesus Aguilar all that much since I own no stocks in him on any team and while I like his stats do most people think his production is sustainable going forward into future years. I'm already punting this year but I'm not sure if I want to kill my pitching staff this much.

10 hours ago, gaminggoat said:

Keeper team in signature where we keep all but 3 players at the end of the year.

I'm getting Jesus Aguilar and Austin Meadows

I'm giving Jake Arrieta and Zack Grienke

I haven't really been following Jesus Aguilar all that much since I own no stocks in him on any team and while I like his stats do most people think his production is sustainable going forward into future years. I'm already punting this year but I'm not sure if I want to kill my pitching staff this much.

I think that's a solid trade when you take into the account the depth you have for pitching. I mean Aguilar has so much power he's gonna be putting up similar numbers to someone like Adrian Gonzalez if he stays healthy. Especially once he's able to play a full season, he's been sharing time at 1B for most of the year. 

The only guy I'm iffy about moving is Grienke but I think it's a solid deal because you're improving for the future. 

Dear god YES you're getting a beast at 1B who hit his 20th tater of the year tonight, and a solid young OF'er with nice upside. 

Aguilar has the minor league numbers to back up his breakout.  The dude could always hit, just needed a chance to play everyday.  Now he has it and you see the results.  I think he is the real deal and will be in the middle of Brewers lineup for the foreseeable future.  He even has a few starts at 3B to keep his bat in lineup everyday

I agree with the above posters. Aguilar is a beast and with Braun out now, he should be sure to see everyday at bats.