Jaysmooth

Is this trade fair?

Goldy for berrios straight up?  10 team Non keeper league standard scoring...I’m deep at pitching but my first base right now is Desmond and Moreland 

Posted (edited)

I would probably do that in a non keeper league with the two first basemen you have. I'm not sure if Goldy will improve the rest of the season but I think he's an improvement from what your two will do the rest of the year.

Edited by gaminggoat

Can't see team, but if you are good at SP, then I think getting Goldy for Berrios is a solid trade for you. Good luck! 

Get the snake & win you're league. The twin has been getting rocked badly lately. 

• Like 1

Get the needle out of your arm.  You only get Goldy for Berrios in the Bizarro World.

I can throw him back Desmond or Moreland wit berrios...my pitchers r Severino, Bauer, Corbin, eflin and Freddy peralta with berrios 

OMG, if you can get Goldschmidt for Berrios I would do that and not even think twice.  Imagine that trade offer before the season started.  Goldy is one of the hottest hitters in baseball and annually a top 15 overall pick.  Berrios is barely top 20 SP, let alone overall player.  Take that deal before its too late

If I were the Goldschmidt owner, I'd have to have literally zero pitchers before I considered that one.  So I can't see him accepting.

He has Robbie ray, German, Quintana, bundy, taillon, stripling...then has Skaggs and archer on the DL...I offered him Moreland and berrios for Goldy...

Just my 2 cents, but Berrios is nowhere near enough to get you Goldy. Moreland is essentially borderline waiver wire fodder in 12 Team Mixed Leagues.

I thought someone offered you’ve that for a second. Highway robbery if you can get that deal. Doubt it goes through though unless the other guy has 0 pitching but if that’s the case, I would figure that he shops goldy around for a better arm.