Let me guess:

Vlad

Eloy

Tatis

Wander?

may be pushing it, but i couldn't argue long against it

I believe Royce was 3 and tatis was somewhere higher

On ‎23‎-‎8‎-‎2018 at 8:30 PM, killa3312 said:

Easily. Dude is OPSing nearly .1100 in an advanced league for his.age with a 27/14 BB/K ratio at 17.  Kid just turned.17 in March, it's absolutely insane what he is doing.

First 20 games: 5 BB/8 K. Since then he has 22 BB/7 K in 37 games. His plate discipline is really really good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

did a little looking at his game logs this season...check it out for yourself:

Wander has an active 54 game on base streak (been on base via hit or walk) entering tonite

June 22nd (his 4th game of the season) was the last time, and ONLY time this season where he has failed to get on base via a hit or walk.  After that game he was hitting a paltry .188 with a .235 OBP.  Entering today, he's at .374 and .443 respectively

One game all year where he failed to reach base.  Just more evidence of the season he's having

(BTW:  so far tonite hes 0-3 and has not been on base)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JohnR said:

did a little looking at his game logs this season...check it out for yourself:

Wander has an active 54 game on base streak (been on base via hit or walk) entering tonite

June 22nd (his 4th game of the season) was the last time, and ONLY time this season where he has failed to get on base via a hit or walk.  After that game he was hitting a paltry .188 with a .235 OBP.  Entering today, he's at .374 and .443 respectively

One game all year where he failed to reach base.  Just more evidence of the season he's having

(BTW:  so far tonite hes 0-3 and has not been on base)

Ended 0-5

Buy low while you can

"Franco grew up in the same neighborhood as two-time Cleveland Indians All-Star, Jose Ramirez. The MVP candidate raves about Franco’s ability to play the game and claims the Rays budding superstar prospect is better than him.“I have him over to my house, we practice, we train together, I’m helping him a lot,” Ramirez said. “He’s good. Better than me. He has more strength, more of everything. He really knows how to play.”

https://www.draysbay.com/2018/9/5/17823156/rays-teenage-phenom-wander-franco-is-making-waves

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 9/25/2018 at 10:36 AM, robbybobby005 said:

Will yahoo ever add him to their player pool?!? Cmon the natives are restless!

I think we're looking at next year for the add on Yahoo.

Its so rare when ESPN has a guy before Yahoo, but ESPN had a player dump midseason so there's a few others too.

25 minutes ago, tywalson said:

Would you add him in keepers where he takes up an active roster spot? 

Depends on how many keeper slots you have. 

However the resounding suggestion from me would be to absolutely keep him if other top prospects are kept in your league (Vlad, Tatis, etc.).  IMO Franco is in tier 1a right behind those guys and a lot of the rankings will back the hype.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1