BetterCallHinkie

Zach LaVine 2018-19 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, stevenzhang said:

 

Levert is giving him some competition.

Not tonight.

 

Wondering if he's now better than players like Booker and Donovan as far as SG's under 25 for dynasty leagues and such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DirkNomisszki said:

What is his worth rn, is he a hold or should i sell high?

With Dunn Out for the next 6 weeks he’s gonna be producing like crazy so it’s a good sell high window. Me personally though I’m going to be holding onto lavine for the season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MVP MVP lol big bulls fan, he looks fantastic and should be a monster this year. Just need him Dunn and Lauri on the court at the same time, only happened 13 games last year it’s like we got cursed smh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a few people jump down my throat because I said I preferred grabbing Lavine around 60 than Jamal Murray at 40

So far my logic wasn't too off

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DirkNomisszki said:

What is his worth rn, is he a hold or should i sell high?

I sold high and packaged him in a trade to get Lowry, Drummond, and Prince.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Padilla814 said:

I sold high and packaged him in a trade to get Lowry, Drummond, and Prince.

what else did you give..i think he is keeper but this seems like good trade for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kicker said:

what else did you give..i think he is keeper but this seems like good trade for you

I packaged Lavine, Payton, and Butler for Lowry, Drummond, and Prince.. my roster is a punt FT build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

I packaged Lavine, Payton, and Butler for Lowry, Drummond, and Prince.. my roster is a punt FT build.

 

Meh. I wouldn’t quantify this as a sell high really. It’s a toss up deal where I could see you actually losing it. For me I’d rather have the Lavine side but since your punt build I do get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I'm not selling high.  Sure, his FG% has to drop at least some at some point (and his PPG along with it of course), but he still should be an elite SG.  He's obviously back to his pre-injury self, but there's more opportunities for him with Chicago than Minnesota, so his usage should stay really high even when Dunn gets back.

 

Sure, he likely won't end the season with great averages in the two stock categories, but he'll be elite in points, threes, and FT%, while probably being solid in FG% and even a helpful handful of assists per game thrown in.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2018 at 2:30 PM, KilloWertz said:

I know I'm not selling high.  Sure, his FG% has to drop at least some at some point (and his PPG along with it of course), but he still should be an elite SG.  He's obviously back to his pre-injury self, but there's more opportunities for him with Chicago than Minnesota, so his usage should stay really high even when Dunn gets back.

 

Sure, he likely won't end the season with great averages in the two stock categories, but he'll be elite in points, threes, and FT%, while probably being solid in FG% and even a helpful handful of assists per game thrown in.

 

He ran the offense some last game. Hoiberg put one lineup out with no PGs and Lavine as the primary ballhandler. Possible that he can average 5+ apg over the next 4-6 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously it was a bit aided by the fact that the game went into double OT, but still, the line of the night would have to go to LaVine (even over Kanter's 20-20).

 

41 Points, 4 Threes, 4 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 3 Steals, 2 Blocks, all on 13-25 from the field and 11-14 from the line.

Edited by KilloWertz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...