sosatyme72

PPR -JMixon or JuJu in Keeper league in 10th rd??WHIR

In my 12 team ppr league I have a chance to keep either Joe Mixon or JuJu which I loose my 10th round pick on draft day but Im good with that. 

Mixon had a not so great last season, now Hil is gone but still has Bernard to split with.

JuJu came up as the #2 wr and had some nice games. They did trade Bryant and drafted James Washington who looks pretty good. Can JuJu keep his #2 spot ?  but who knows down the road..

So what you guys think who do I keep Mixon or JuJu in ppr?? thanks!

In a vacuum I'd say Mixon since there aren't too many backs that will get his volume in carries and receptions and he has the natural ability to really blow up. However, I don't think Juju is too far behind and depending on what other keepers you have, what players you predict other teams will keep and what your draft slot is he could be the wiser choice. 10th round is great value for either though.

both guys are looking to improve upon their rookie seasons. mixon could be a choice due to positional scarcity. juju could blow up as well. 10th round is a great price no matter what. mixon is the gamble with the bigger payoff. juju feels a bit safer but also has a nice payoff. i agree with jaw for the most part. your other potential keepers if ya have them could sway it one way or the other

Go with steel city he's a beast and the better option. Mixon is horrible & well stinks! 

• Confused 1

I’d rather keep a starting RB in the 10th over a WR who did look great but is the number 2 option on his own team. Both are awesome value in the 10th round. 

1 hour ago, GreatScott! said:

I’d rather keep a starting RB in the 10th over a WR who did look great but is the number 2 option on his own team. Both are awesome value in the 10th round. 

JuJu is the #3 option after Bell and Brown.

Mixon is a no brainer choice for me.

6 hours ago, Evincar said:

JuJu is the #3 option after Bell and Brown.

Mixon is a no brainer choice for me.

True. I was referring to the fact that he’s the #2 WR on his team so if I have a choice of a starting RB or the #2 WR on his own team I’ll take the RB. 

On 7/7/2018 at 9:50 PM, Packdog said:

both guys are looking to improve upon their rookie seasons. mixon could be a choice due to positional scarcity. juju could blow up as well. 10th round is a great price no matter what. mixon is the gamble with the bigger payoff. juju feels a bit safer but also has a nice payoff. i agree with jaw for the most part. your other potential keepers if ya have them could sway it one way or the other

Ok no there's no other options besides keeping on of those players....

Mixon and it's not close. He's a starting RB who should get the ball a ton. The Bengals NEVER give their rookies a ton of work.

Juju is great, but there are stats out there showing that Big Ben typically can't sustain two top WR along with Bell. I think most of Juju's big games came with Brown out of the lineup. Definitely take the RB!

• Like 1

If you have even a shot at getting an RB1 that late I'd go for it. 

JuJu man, I may be a bit biased having drafted Mixon too high last year, but Marvin Lewis really frigging sucks man. Gio is going to eat into his touches bigly. JuJu is going to get open a ton and he is legit. Steelers could lead the league in scoring. Bengals are terrible. Not sure how their o line is this year but it was bottom 3 last year.

JuJu for me