• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
phatrat

Waiver Wire - Streaming Options - Week 15

Any suggestions on Catchers? Gattis only has 3 games (2 off days, 2 in colorado) this week and 4 games next week (3 days in LAD)?

On 7/19/2018 at 2:21 PM, MireLurker said:

Gohara is expected to start against MIA on Tuesday. This also lines him up for a two-start week the following week vs MIA and @NYM - the two worst teams against LHP for three starts in a row.

If Max Fried should get the start instead, the same goes for him (LHP).

Gohara threw another stinker in AAA and Fried threw 4.2 hitless innings with 6 Ks, so it looks like these next few starts should be going to Fried.

I picked up the Stro-show for tomorrow's start against Baltimore.  

It has all the making of a good stream:

a) A pitcher who isn't completely useless.

b Horrendous opposing offense

c Horrendous opposing starter

d home game

Of course there are no guarantees...90% of my time I list off reasons why I hate Stroman but I got to play the odds a bit.

Harvey vs. PIT?

Posted (edited)

For any Albies owners like myself or LeMahieu owners or  anyone looking for speed (who isnt?!?)  - Garret Hampson just got called up he's 2nd and SS eligible on Y! 

Edited by DidiFan
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2018 at 11:40 PM, KingJoffrey said:

I picked up the Stro-show for tomorrow's start against Baltimore.  

It has all the making of a good stream:

a) A pitcher who isn't completely useless.

b Horrendous opposing offense

c Horrendous opposing starter

d home game

Of course there are no guarantees...90% of my time I list off reasons why I hate Stroman but I got to play the odds a bit.

Can't I get a like for this?

• Like 1

Don't look now but I think Michael Conforto's shoulder is improving and he's unowned in most leagues after a dreadful stretch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingJoffrey said:

Can't I get a like for this?

Been streaming all year against BLT. Sooner or later it will blow up in my face but an obvious stream with Machado gone now.

3 hours ago, TheBigBambino said:

Thoughts on Richards against TB today?

He's been pitching well lately but this start is too risky.  I generally don't like to stream against TB.

6 hours ago, KingJoffrey said:

He's been pitching well lately but this start is too risky.  I generally don't like to stream against TB.

Sometimes you gotta risk it for the biscuit

2 hours ago, TheBigBambino said:

Sometimes you gotta risk it for the biscuit

it was a good start but TB came back and won it off Bear-Claw.  That's the kind of stuff TB does from time to time.

• Like 1

Barria is being called up for tomorrow's game against the white sox for an ideal streaming opp

Posted (edited)

Hadn’t seen this anywhere, but Garrett Hampson is a really deep league guy/possibly a real good source of steals in roto. 

Hes been hitting 7th for Colorado with LeMahieu on the DL. Was 33/38 on steals in the minors before getting the call, stole 51 total last year. Might be a wait and see kind of thing, but with steals being so scarse, it’s worth taking a look. 

Also of note, he’s started the last 3 games in a row since he got the call. 

Edit: nevermind, Didi beat me to it. 

Edited by Rh3l22

Looking at Leake @SF today, Nova vs. NYM on Friday, and Gausman @TB on Saturday.

Heaney against Settle...........he is pitching well.

• Like 1

Nova looks like a good option tonight at home where he's been very good this season and facing a weak Mets lineup (I know, they put up 12 runs last night lol). At home he's got a 2.92 era, 3.39 fip, 3.63 xfip, 1.05 whip, and allowing just a .249 average to opposing hitters. 

• Like 1

LORD Gurriel Jr. because he is just on another planet :lol: