BetterCallHinkie

Jamal Murray 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Of course when I'm against him and have jokic so my 1st rounder gets 7 pts and his 4th rounder gets 46 coool

He shouldn't have taken that last shot though. The game was over, C's were not playing any defense, even i didn't want him to shoot that.

• Haha 1

Having Jamal, Kyrie, AD, Oladipo and Gobert in a punt assist build? LAWWWDD

Save that 50 burger for another day young blood

3 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

I traded Kyrie away to the guy I’m facing this week, lucky Murray saved me from suffering too much. Love you blue arrow

just curious, if you don't mind, may i know who you trade kyrie for?

16 minutes ago, royalm said:

Having Jamal, Kyrie, AD, Oladipo and Gobert in a punt assist build? LAWWWDD

Save that 50 burger for another day young blood

Lol that's my team but with Lavine/McCollum instead of Dipo

1 hour ago, Manos A said:

He shouldn't have taken that last shot though. The game was over, C's were not playing any defense, even i didn't want him to shoot that.

That's supposed to be a gentleman's agreement but I think the C's also sensed that he wanted the 50 :lol:

My trade is still pending to get this guy, I'm excited but I bet people are already vetoing now lol

20 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

i got murray for hield last week.. was kind of regretting it but needed a PG badly, today made me feel better

Hield's breakout year seems to be areal thing and he is not just a sell high candidate. However getting Murray back is some pretty good returning value right there. Welcome and enjoy a fun but bumpy ride :)

1 hour ago, PAX said:

just curious, if you don't mind, may i know who you trade kyrie for?

Tried to sell high thinking Kyrie won’t be able to do as he likes on offense this year, sent he and Simmons for Curry. If he maintains games like this though I’m in trouble

He is perfect for punt assist team. I am more than happy to keep him for ROS.

Edited by csklmf

He's been missing a lot of bunnies/floater mid range jumpers that were automatic at times last year. Maybe needs a little bit to get used to the weight he intentionally put on this offseason. Not overly concerned for long term

Hindsight is 20/20 but I am happy I traded him away. I don't think he can live up to expectations now that they have a healthy milsap and Barton coming back. He will have his flash in the pan games however.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, msnwong said:

The dude needs to start realizing he's the best scorer on the Nuggets and be more aggressive every night.

But thats not true, I’d rather have Jokic take 20 shots a game than Murray 10 times out of 10. 

I still remember the vote by GM and coaches before the season begins about who's going to be explosive this year or most improving or some s--- like that.

The answers were Brandon Ingram and Jamal Murray? I own both of them. f--- off! 

Edited by csklmf

3 hours ago, msnwong said:

The dude needs to start realizing he's the best scorer on the Nuggets and be more aggressive every night.

Maybe that helps your fantasy team, but not the Nuggets. Be real. Jokic is by far their best offensive player, next come Gary. Then it could be Murray or even Barton.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Maybe that helps your fantasy team, but not the Nuggets. Be real. Jokic is by far their best offensive player, next come Gary. Then it could be Murray or even Barton.

Hardly true. The problem with the Nuggets and probably why they didn't make the playoffs last year was that they had no designated go-to scorer who can create his own offense. Go watch Jokic's 2nd half in the play-in game with the Wolves, it was pretty sad watching such a talented player struggle to score when defenses really zone in. Gary's offense is mostly predicated on ball screens with Jokic and shooting open 3s or slashing on cuts. Murray and Barton are objectively the best "scorers" in the sense that they can create their own shot out of nothing.

Jokic might've taken some steps forward (offensively) this year, but in crunch time iso, I'd take Murray out of anyone on the Denver roster

Edited by royalm
  • Like 1