BetterCallHinkie

Jamal Murray 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, HotSauce24 said:

Hindsight is 20/20 but I am happy I traded him away. I don't think he can live up to expectations now that they have a healthy milsap and Barton coming back. He will have his flash in the pan games however.

The person who makes me more nervous than anyone about owning Denver players is Isaiah Thomas.  

He missed his big contract and this is probably his last chance for one. I could see him gobbling up a ton of usage come the new year.

4 hours ago, Eltoro said:

The person who makes me more nervous than anyone about owning Denver players is Isaiah Thomas.  

He missed his big contract and this is probably his last chance for one. I could see him gobbling up a ton of usage come the new year.

I disagree. Denver will fight for a playoff spot, not win Isiah a contract.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, DameOfThrones said:

+1 for this

I double disagree.  I don’t think Denver will be fighting for a playoff spot, I think they will win 50+ games and will be fighting for home court advantage .

• Like 4

11 hours ago, HotSauce24 said:

Hindsight is 20/20 but I am happy I traded him away. I don't think he can live up to expectations now that they have a healthy milsap and Barton coming back. He will have his flash in the pan games however.

You gonna regret that. All depends on who you got in the trade though. You gotta' understand that w/o "Thrill Will', Wilson Chandler, and Gallinari, the team may struggle and lately, he and the team is struggling right now. He'll be alright once my guy Barton gets back. Watch and see. Barton will take the pressure off of everyone. I agree with most on this thread, Denver will be a 50+ win team when it's all said and done. One of fav teams besides Minn. and Chicago. Like those up and coming teams with young talent. I root for the underdogs.

24 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

You gonna regret that. All depends on who you got in the trade though. You gotta' understand that w/o "Thrill Will', Wilson Chandler, and Gallinari, the team may struggle and lately, he and the team is struggling right now. He'll be alright once my guy Barton gets back. Watch and see. Barton will take the pressure off of everyone. I agree with most on this thread, Denver will be a 50+ win team when it's all said and done. One of fav teams besides Minn. and Chicago. Like those up and coming teams with young talent. I root for the underdogs.

I am certain that I won't regret it because it helped me get Kemba. 

But time will tell, I doubt Murray will live up to his ADP. 

Would rather have Barton for cheaper. 

please tell me this is just a one game sht. or else, im gonna trade him to lord covington :unsure:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PAX said:

please tell me this is just a one game sht. or else, im gonna trade him to lord covington :unsure:

You play in a league with RoCo as a GM?!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, StifleTower2 said:

You play in a league with RoCo as a GM?!:lol:

HAHAHAHAHA sorry, i even laughed to my stupid mistake. hahahaha just frustrated, before the season started "experts" were saying murray will break out this year. so far, i don't see any signs of a breakout

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PAX said:

HAHAHAHAHA sorry, i even laughed to my stupid mistake. hahahaha just frustrated, before the season started "experts" were saying murray will break out this year. so far, i don't see any signs of a breakout

Would have cool tho to play against RoCo, I wonder where he’d draft himself.  ;)

• Haha 2

On 2018-11-14 at 7:22 AM, StifleTower2 said:

I double disagree.  I don’t think Denver will be fighting for a playoff spot, I think they will win 50+ games and will be fighting for home court advantage .

On 2018-11-14 at 6:30 AM, DameOfThrones said:

That has never stopped me-first contract year players from sucking up usage before. 

IT isn't going to be playing all his minutes off-ball, and the less the ball is in Murray's hands, the more it hurts his ceiling. 

I like Murray as a player but I dont think he would be the point guard of the Nuggets if Jokic wasnt on the team. He really isnt a good passer for a pg, they survive because they run the offense through Jokic most of the time. 

With that being said, Malone is a known idiot and this seems unnecessary 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Eltoro said:

That has never stopped me-first contract year players from sucking up usage before. 

IT isn't going to be playing all his minutes off-ball, and the less the ball is in Murray's hands, the more it hurts his ceiling. 

If IT is playing all of his minutes off the bench then it’s irrelevant.  

I must have done something that offends the fantasy god. Half of aquad is dealing with all the unexpected s--- (minutes, suspension, injury, etc.) 

dejounte murray, will Barton, Otto porter jr., kris Dunn, Nikola mirotic; now its Jamal Murray. f--- me right in the a**

Edited by csklmf
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, littlesamtung said:

I don't know if this is one game demotion but Murray is not a PG material. He is a shooter only.

They don't have any issues having him as PG for such a long time. And all of a sudden there is issue today. Doesn't make sense. 

I don't mind if jamal Murray is able to bring similar number with higher efficiency but I highly doubt it. 

Edited by csklmf