JaydensGuys

Searching for 2 people - Very active competetive money league (international AUS + USA)

Looking for 2 people to jump in on our league, going to be a bit of a transition period as it is an existing 10 team league with 2 keepers moving to a 12 team league

Need 2 experienced managers who can start up a new team, will get draft priority but most likely not going to end up with a projected first rounder. Will need to be able to manage

Entry will either be free or discounted ($50 is current buy in)

You will be getting early round draft priorities and there will be plenty of good players available 

Dramatic personalities preferred as the group chats get hectic 

Sorry for the late reply, my work blocked the rotoworld website hahah

Yeah we're looking to bring in two new guys. our league voted to not give up one of our keepers (so its 3 keepers) which will make it really hard to start out but a good manager can draft young and im sure can compete. People joining will be excluded from having to pay the first fee as stated before and we encourage whoever gets the teams to be really active and also if youre up for a fair bit of competitive banter and basketball chat then thats a bonus

The league is hosted out of australia with 7 members in Western Australia, 1 in the east of australia and 2 members in the USA

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:27 AM, hipriest69 said:

Interested.  gsato001@gmail.com  or PM me. 

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:46 AM, cblack15 said:

I’m very interested, I just need more details. 

cblack0902@aol.com

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:27 AM, No Curry For You said:

12+ years of experience in keeper league setting. Send private message.

If you're still looking I'm interested, happy to pay and an active manager even if loosing, love to heckle!