DLove

Jonathon Isaac 2018-2019 Season Outlook

18 hours ago, Spyplane said:

That's fantasy sports. You do your best and you make the most out of what you get. Dumping or selling low for inferior waiver trash isn't typically the correct answer to this sort of situation.

Waiver trash and end of bench draftted players/overhyped aren’t to far apart. I’m sure no one here drafted Isaac in the top 100. He was cuttable from day 1 just as most players drafted around that position are. He’s fine to hold and fine to cut, but he’s not a must own player in 12 team leagues. 

Edited by SuperHans

20 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Waiver trash and end of bench draftted players/overhyped aren’t to far apart. I’m sure no one here drafted Isaac in the top 100. He was cuttable from day 1 just as most players drafted around that position are. He’s fine to hold and fine to cut, but he’s not a must own player in 12 team leagues. 

What? 

The guy was flying off of draft boards as early as 7th round in a lot of my mock drafts. So you are wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, TheBoondocks said:

What? 

The guy was flying off of draft boards as early as 7th round in a lot of my mock drafts. So you are wrong.

He's one of those dudes who has massive value differences between cat and points leagues.  I got him in the last round in a modified points league, but because of 1-1-1 overvaluing in cat leagues was valued pretty heavily elsewhere.    

21 hours ago, SuperHans said:

There's a large difference between the two but do what you're going to do. 

Lmao if this kid never gets going I’ll feel bad for all the people who missed out on Okogi, McGhee, bjelica, rose, mcgruder and whatever other crispy fa options you missed holding onto a bust.

Yep. Totally useless.. might have to watch a game or two and see what we have here

10 hours ago, OverTheHill said:

Still believe in Isaac, potential is through the roof. I'm holding until the end of November.

-drops him 11 hours later.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

Yep. Totally useless.. might have to watch a game or two and see what we have here

kid won't even let me watch him #smh

dropped for Boban!

2 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

Was the injury that bad? Drop city or giving him some more games?

No wait OFC... we don't know anything yet... 

17 minutes ago, Gorgeous George said:

Kid has glass ankles.  

If you land on someone's foot there isn't too much you can do about it. 

1 minute ago, dragonballz said:

Was the injury that bad? Drop city or giving him some more games?

They are going to be very cautious with him because that is what you do with a young player and are in tank mode. 

4 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Wish i didn’t hop in the train on draft night..

Same....but what is done is done. Now he is a luxury stash if your league settings allow for it and you hustle to find production. Just need to turn the page and flip the mentality or it will be bad for your mental health. 

• Like 1

He tweaked it when he came down and Boban's foot got in the way. It didn't look terrible, but they are going to hold him out a couple days would be my guess. You can see the video on nba.com

Can’t wait for the guys to come in here screaming he’s still worth holding onto. he has potential eventually and I guess in dynasty you have no choice but if you’re in a reg league this guys been drop city since week 1.

• Like 1