DLove

Jonathon Isaac 2018-2019 Season Outlook

8 hours ago, flippy said:

i think he stepped on bamba's foot. hope nothing serious. 

That sucks. I can't stand the fluke injuries. This kid would bring some excitement to Orlando at least from a fantasy perspective. I am sure the Magic are being super cautious with him. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Gorgeous George said:

Woohoo!!

Day to day.  :D

I wouldn’t be so optimistic so soon. Pretty sure he was “day-to-day” for weeks at a time last year. The whole “jogging onto the court” thing today can’t be considered a bad sign, but now at the very least you have to worry about the stability of that ankle long-term.

This guy is annoying and I'd rather take a chance on other players.  Misses so many games it's not even funny.  And his ankle seems to be recurring.  Needs to talk to Steph Curry about this.  

2 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Nice 15 and 8 line tonight in only 17 minutes of work while playing alongside the regulars. Add city?

You in a shallow league with 4 teams? This guy should be own in majority of the league already.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dapro said:

You in a shallow league with 4 teams? This guy should be own in majority of the league already.

10 teams 12 spots. Points league. I guess he flew under the radar 

Edited by Dominator83

31 minutes ago, krest509 said:

Should I add this guy in RoTo league 10 men

only if you like steals, blocks and some 3s + rbs

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, chaiway said:

So only if you like all the stats that are hard to get haha?

Also is it too early to overreact to Isaac's insane efficiency and aggression on offence?

Edited by PaddyAustralia
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, chaiway said:

First year playing fantasy basketball need all the help I can ??‍♂️

• Like 2

Way too much hype in this thread for a guy who averaged 5 points a game last year and only 4 rebounds. On top of that only 27 games played. Some of you asking should you pick him up I'd like to know your other options are. I'd take a risk on a number of this years rookies over him. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, krest509 said:

Should I add this guy in RoTo league 10 men

Maybe find a new league with active users.

4 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

Maybe find a new league with active users.

I mean I’m new to fantasy football 

not sure what to do next, if this is a guy to add I will add him but if he isn’t good or a most what’s the point ...??‍♂️

5 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

Way too much hype in this thread for a guy who averaged 5 points a game last year and only 4 rebounds. On top of that only 27 games played. Some of you asking should you pick him up I'd like to know your other options are. I'd take a risk on a number of this years rookies over him. 

Isaac is a guy that I file under "Wouldn't be surprised if he broke out".  But that's a different category from "I think he'll break out".  I have no problem drafting Isaac in the last round in leagues where I need another big man.  But I'm not going out of my way to grab him, when there's lots of other players that are also in the "Wouldn't be surprised if he broke out" category.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, GrandGourou said:

Opportunity + playing time + stocks and 3's ... who cares he is not a double double machine ?

I am hoping Isaac can avg Andrei Kirilenko rookie season numbers this year and maybe less blocks and more 3s for 70 games then it will be a huge win for the GMs draft him at his current ADP.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2018 at 2:03 PM, ber said:

I am hoping Isaac can avg Andrei Kirilenko rookie season numbers this year and maybe less blocks and more 3s for 70 games then it will be a huge win for the GMs draft him at his current ADP.

Basically agree to what you're saying, I just hope he is given the playing time he deserves. And of course, stays healthy. :)

Idk I get like a Tyrus Thomas or Corey Brewer vibe, no? Not in real life, just fantasy wise.

Edit: Brandan Wright, another one.

Edited by My Dinner With Andre