Sign in to follow this  
ponza88

Rate My Team! 10-Team PPR

14 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Well you haven't once asked that. You said rate my team, I rated it. Out on this thread now. Best of luck.

I said rate it and then let me know your thoughts.... 

No biggie though, have a good day.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ponza88 said:

WR3 is relegated to FLEX.

FLEX I have Cooks, Jones Jr, Miller, Collins, Montgomery... 

There's plenty of matchup plays I could make with the type of receiving backs that I have.

People are discrediting Cooks at an absurd rate, which makes some of these "3/10 5/10" ratings funny. 

Wait, you're in a 10 team PPR league that only starts 2 WRs? That is absurd. What kind of league is this? I've never played in a 10 team league where we didn't start 3 WRs.

Edited by Geaux Saints

9 minutes ago, Geaux Saints said:

Wait, you're in a 10 team PPR league that only starts 2 WRs? That is absurd. What kind of league is this? I've never played in a 10 team league where we didn't start 3 WRs.

Why is that absurd? I have plenty of long-standing leagues where this is the case.

7 minutes ago, ponza88 said:

Why is that absurd? I have plenty of long-standing leagues where this is the case.

10 teams X 2 WR spots = 20 WRs starting on a weekly basis. Seems pretty light. I play in 12 team leagues and we still start 3 WRs.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Geaux Saints said:

10 teams X 2 WR spots = 20 WRs starting on a weekly basis. Seems pretty light. I play in 12 team leagues and we still start 3 WRs.

i think he plays a lot of those standard roster free public leagues where half the league will be inactive come midseason

Edited by Packdog

49 minutes ago, Packdog said:

i think he plays a lot of those standard roster free public leagues where half the league will be inactive come midseason

He'd probably still finish last.

55 minutes ago, Packdog said:

This was a league I've been in for 4 years.

7 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

He'd probably still finish last.

Triggered... Not likely. 

1 minute ago, ponza88 said:

This was a league I've been in for 4 years.

Not hating, but you guys need to add a WR spot. I actually play in an 8 team league with some of my old work friends, but we start 2 QBs, 4 WRs, 2 RBs, and 1 FLEX just to keep the teams from being overly stacked. 

It's not bad just don't get why you're league drafted so early, Last week of August is when it's really supposed to be done! 

17 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

It's not bad just don't get why you're league drafted so early, Last week of August is when it's really supposed to be done! 

Can you please get off the forums till the last week of August?

As for the team, I honestly think it's average at best. I like your WR corps way more in standard scoring than I do in PPR. Brees in the 10th is great value, and he'll rebound off of a disappointing season last year since NO won't have 23 rushing TDs like they did in '17. 

RBs are pretty solid. Love Mixon as a breakout candidate behind a revamped Bengals' OL and Hill's departure from the backfield. 

• Thanks 1

I like the 10 team best ball leagues I've drafted better but we have different player valuations. Anything can happen 

8 hours ago, FlashGordon401 said:

Can you please get off the forums till the last week of August?

As for the team, I honestly think it's average at best. I like your WR corps way more in standard scoring than I do in PPR. Brees in the 10th is great value, and he'll rebound off of a disappointing season last year since NO won't have 23 rushing TDs like they did in '17. 

RBs are pretty solid. Love Mixon as a breakout candidate behind a revamped Bengals' OL and Hill's departure from the backfield. 

If you had this team, who would you target in a trade? Also, who would you package?