Logan73194

1 current team, 2 expansion teams open free ESPN dynasty

Hello all,

I currently run a fantasy baseball league that I would like to make changes too. Currently, we have 8 teams. 1 of these teams are open. We have 35 roster spots.

I am also looking at expanding the league next year to 10.

How this would work is that the current 8 teams will choose 10 players to keep/protect. The two new expansion teams would then choose 10 unkept players from the 8 teams (max of 2 players selected per team). This would take place after the baseball season is over. Once all 10 teams have 10 players, we will do a live snake draft to fill out the 37 man roster. From then on, we will keep 25 players.

We currently have 7 good owners. I am looking for one more to take the other current team. I am also looking for 2 people interested in being an expansion team after the draft. 

Current abailable teams notable players:

Buster Posey, Eric Hosmer, Dee Gordon, Jean Segura, Javy Baez, Eugenio Saurez, Justin Upton, Adam Jones, Matt Kemp, Yadier Molina, Corey Kluber, Jon Lester.

This league has been going on for roughly 8 years, with two main stays in the league. Those two teams are pretty stacked, so I’m hoping this will balance out the league a lot better. There will be several good players available during the expansion draft. 

If you have any interest in the current team or expansion teams, email me at Logan_Bergquist@yahoo.com