Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

7/10 - GAME DAY THREAD

Just now, tonycpsu said:

The emotional highs and lows of owning Bauer and Allen tonight.  From 8.0 / 12 / 0.00 / 0.88 to 8.2 / 13 / 6.23 / 1.38.

That's me. I think I'll just sleep till about 4 pm tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Cleveland is going to make a hard run at some BP arms.  As if it wasn't already obvious, I think it is cemented tonight.

Maybe make a hard run at a new manager too.  I know he's had mostly crap to work with all season, but then he still goes and makes some awful decisions that anybody that has any knowledge of baseball knows are the wrong ones.

• Like 1

Just now, KilloWertz said:

Maybe make a hard run at a new manager too.  I know he's had mostly crap to work with all season, but then he still goes and makes some awful decisions that anybody that has any knowledge of baseball knows are the wrong ones.

Clean out your locker Tito. You have got to go.

17 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

No, he needs to punch Tito in the balls and then the nose.  Like I posted in Bauer's thread, there was no need to even bring Allen in the game.  He has Perez warming up in the 8th and 2 lefties due up in the 9th.  He follows that up with an even worse decision by bringing in Otero and his 5+ ERA to face one of the best hitters in the game.  Once again, he passes on using Perez.

Lol Francona 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Yelich has a 4 RBI night. And Murphy is 3/3. 

4/4!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Backdoor Slider said:

Lol Francona 

I would laugh if I didn't own Bauer and wasn't an Indians fan.  It's even dumber than they have to call Oliver Perez "O.P."  Ollie?  Perez?  It's not like they are going to get confused and warm up the back up catcher.

Oh well.  Not much more venting that I can really do.  I guess at the end of the day at least it was a real pleasure watching the 8 innings of Bauer.

Better to be a Bauer owner than a Cody Allen one! Between him and Fry from the White Sox my ratios for the day are a spectacular 72.00 ERA and a 7.00 WHIP. Incredible!!!!! 

Posted (edited)

Harper's going for a platinum Sombrero right now. 

Harper settles for the golden sombrero and is 0/5

Edited by weakkneeswilly

What’s wrong with Garrett Richards this time :blink::blink::blink:

3 minutes ago, 6Kill said:

What’s wrong with Garrett Richards this time :blink::blink::blink:

Think it was his forearm.  I wouldn’t be shocked if this is the last we see of him this year.

Can a player get a win and a hold in the same game (as Matt Barnes appeared to get today)?

1 minute ago, merlin401 said:

Can a player get a win and a hold in the same game (as Matt Barnes appeared to get today)?

No

2 minutes ago, afgolfman666 said:

No

Yahoo (temporarily?) disagrees.  Maybe they will go back and invalidate the hold after the official scorer's decision

5 minutes ago, treat88 said:

Guessing this is Qs iniing to implode. 

Happy to be wrong. 

Oakland doing things. No clue how this game will go in extra innings, but putting up 4 in the 9th to tie it up shows they're a threat that isn't going away soon. Too bad they're in the AL West.

12 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Richards, Hill, Corbin, and Tanaka. 

Fantastic day. 

<_<