Jharrisjr1234

Juan Soto dynasty deal

Dynasty keep 35  forever no  rules or limits h2h obp league would you do ozuna bumgarner for nick Pivetta Juan Soto and 2019 1st round pick??? Which would be one of the new prospects from the draft this year mize...bohm etc

• Confused 1

Just now, Jharrisjr1234 said:

Dynasty keep 35  forever no  rules or limits h2h obp league would you do ozuna bumgarner for nick Pivetta Juan Soto and 2019 1st round pick??? Which would be one of the new prospects from the draft this year mize...bohm etc

Wrong Forum

Soto side.

Soto + 1st pick + Pivetta >>>>>>>>>> Oz & Bum / in a dysnaty league.

1 minute ago, Jharrisjr1234 said:

I’m in 2nd place you think this would hurt this year though ..

Probably a bit.  I don't think Ozuna vs Soto will be hugely different this year but I actually think I like Soto more in an OBP.  Pivetta to Bum is a pretty significant drop this year.  Regardless though if you expect this league to be around for a few years you take that deal and run. Soto is one of the top-tier dynasty assets out there and getting him alone would be worth it to me.  PLUS you get a 1st AND a 25 year old with a devastating off-speed stuff and K potential who is as good a bet as anyone in the league to develop into a front end fantasy starter over the next 3 years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baur10 said:

Probably a bit.  I don't think Ozuna vs Soto will be hugely different this year but I actually think I like Soto more in an OBP.  Pivetta to Bum is a pretty significant drop this year.  Regardless though if you expect this league to be around for a few years you take that deal and run. Soto is one of the top-tier dynasty assets out there and getting him alone would be worth it to me.  PLUS you get a 1st AND a 25 year old with a devastating off-speed stuff and K potential who is as good a bet as anyone in the league to develop into a front end fantasy starter over the next 3 years.

I agree with this other the 1st round pick has hardly any value because it's a dynasty. But Soto's arguably the best player in the deal right now and he's only 19. And you're trading for a couple guys that are 28+. So it's worth doing the deal in a dynasty assuming the league isn't expected to fall apart any time soon.

Can you keep Ozuna & just move the other player straight up for Soto. Do that instead. 

On 7/10/2018 at 11:19 AM, Jharrisjr1234 said:

would you do ozuna bumgarner for nick Pivetta Juan Soto and 2019 1st round pick??? Which would be one of the new prospects from the draft this year mize...bohm etc

Yes

Jonathan India 3B

Joey Bart C