Stefan

Jayson Tatum 2018-2019 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, aemgraze said:

What are the chances he plays on Thursday?

Him missing tonight's game means he'll have had not played since Saturday. So I'm hoping that's enough rest to be able to suit up Thursday. If not, I'm going to be worried.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:30 AM, The_Truth_Returns said:

Jayson Tatum is much too good of a player to have 1 post over 12 weeks.  The guy does everything the right way, is so smooth, and is just limited statistically by the offense he plays in and his refusal to force shots.

For example, Jayson Tatum has taken 20 shots or more TWICE in his NBA career.  For reference, that hack Ryan Anderson-clone, Kyle Kuzma, has exceeded 20 shots 3 times in the last 7 days.

Tatum has not even scratched the surface of what he is capable of, and is still 20 years old.  I feel like people are either down on him, think he's regressed, or not playing up to his expectations when he puts up his solid numbers in the flow of a game.  I think the stat hunting of guys like Harden and Westbrook are diminishing the appreciation of guys who are good players and play team basketball. 

hes actually 21 now. that's all I wanted to say lol