RB- Gurley

RB- Guice

WR - Adams

WR - JuJu

TE- Ertz

Flex- Crowder

starting lineup

Edited by RUGOO

Mahomes as your QB1 is risky, but offers a good amount of upside. 

Big believer in Guice I see. CT is still in town so that dampens his PPR upside. 

Not a fan of Adams at all, despite the fact that he's led the NFL in combined receiving scores the past two seasons. He was downright abysmal as GB's WR1 in 2015 when Jordy suffered his ACL tear, and this will be the first year since then when he'll be facing opposing teams' best CBs as the team's WR1.

Good luck. 

The bench definitely matters but this looks like a pretty strong lineup. Personally I rather have different players than Adams or Juju for their price range but I think each is a solid WR1 and WR2, respectively. Ertz at TE gives you a weekly advantage at that slot. I like Crowder a lot after being paired with Smith I think he'll be a ppr steal. I'm not sure what to make of any of the rookie RBs yet but Guice is arguably the 2nd most talented one in the class and landed in a spot where he should get the workload to post RB2 numbers. Mahomes is relatively unproven but the upside is there with his strong arm, rushing ability, plenty of offensive weapons and a coach who often gets the best out of his QBs. You may have to be a little slow with him out of the gate before he gets up to speed. If not the QB position is fairly deep and there are typically a few vets who go undrafted but could be serviceable especially if you play matchups. 

Not bad like Mahomes he's gonna have a solid year. Never heard of Guice try and upgrade at RB if you can. What does the rest of you're team look like? 

Looks great to me. Mahommes will either blow up or you can stream the position. Love Crowder in the flex.