• Announcements

    • Patrick Bateman

      Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

      Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
Auction>Snake

Josh Hart 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

I dropped him, and I really like him, but he isn't getting the productive minutes.  Can't afford to sit for too long when you are trying to compete.  He will probably come back around at some point, but right now they are clearly going to give everyone minutes, and that hurts his ability to produce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still holding. My thoughts are that he's just better than KCP and Steph. He got some injuries who affect him. Even injured he plays, so it means Walton thinks he really needs him. Now that Ingram plays SG, you have to trade KCP or Steph because you got too much logjam. This guy is on a rookie contract so its the future you have to develop him. So the only way he will stay at 20-25 all the season is if Walton is really dumb or if Lebron controls the team and wants KCP over Hart. So I continue to hold and will drop him only for an obvious opportunity who gives me a 100% top 100 player, because in a good shape on 30 minutes I think the floor is at 90 and the sky 50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Larsso777 said:

I'm still holding. My thoughts are that he's just better than KCP and Steph. He got some injuries who affect him. Even injured he plays, so it means Walton thinks he really needs him. Now that Ingram plays SG, you have to trade KCP or Steph because you got too much logjam. This guy is on a rookie contract so its the future you have to develop him. So the only way he will stay at 20-25 all the season is if Walton is really dumb or if Lebron controls the team and wants KCP over Hart. So I continue to hold and will drop him only for an obvious opportunity who gives me a 100% top 100 player, because in a good shape on 30 minutes I think the floor is at 90 and the sky 50.

 

May I know what league are you playing? Dynasty? Roto? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought low on him...I'd rather have upside guys for the second half of the season at the end of my bench instead of guys that are hot now that won't sustain their value very easily.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be a really useful player in the future, but this season it doesn't seem likely to happen, barring injuries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MrBean said:

 

May I know what league are you playing? Dynasty? Roto? 

I play in roto 9 cat. Actually projected 1st with a small punt assist. I stash some guys cause I got a good base.

Base:Curry Roco Butler Porter JRich Miro Carter Ayton

Stash: Nance Bridges SGA Hart Osman

IR: LeVert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooo looks like he’s being rested tonight. 

 

Edit: NVM. He’s in. 

Edited by lbc88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still holding bec I'm betting that Ingram and others might get traded which might give hart more mins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're backkkkk (Ingram's hurt). Sorta. Dumb refs tonight.  Speechless. Dropped Bradley.

Edited by MysticPeak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They called 3 phantom fouls on him in 30 seconds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

We're backkkkk (Ingram's hurt). Sorta. Dumb refs tonight.  Speechless. Dropped Bradley.

He's played 9 minutes, I wouldn't rush to add him anywhere that he's available. He's still a roto stash that has a high ceiling but is unlikely to pay dividends while Luke is coaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

He's played 9 minutes, I wouldn't rush to add him anywhere that he's available. He's still a roto stash that has a high ceiling but is unlikely to pay dividends while Luke is coaching.

4 fouls in the first half. Refs made questionable calls tonight. Svi got some SG minutes because of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's almost time to add him again. Lakers is going to have 3 games in next 5 days. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Unless he gets stable 25+ minutes per game

 

2. Unless there's a trade which will guarantee him a solid starting role

 

Stop all this wishful thinking and just drop this guy. You're just wasting your slot.

 

When did he last put a good statsheet? Preseason? Tss.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MrBean said:

1. Unless he gets stable 25+ minutes per game

 

2. Unless there's a trade which will guarantee him a solid starting role

 

Stop all this wishful thinking and just drop this guy. You're just wasting your slot.

 

When did he last put a good statsheet? Preseason? Tss.


Totally agree
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 10:28 AM, MrBean said:

1. Unless he gets stable 25+ minutes per game

 

2. Unless there's a trade which will guarantee him a solid starting role

 

Stop all this wishful thinking and just drop this guy. You're just wasting your slot.

 

When did he last put a good statsheet? Preseason? Tss.

 

Look at the game logs, he was putting up good numbers the first 10 games or so (regular season) when Ingram was out and he was allowed to have consistent playing time.  That is why there is "wishful thinking" surrounding this guy.  A very good fantasy and real-life player but like anyone else needs consistent minutes to find a rhythm and produce. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now