Dreams And Dwightmares

Chris Ivory 2018 Outlook

The volume is nice. He is the clear bellcow if Shady, actually when Shady is not playing. Is he going to get suspended? Shady?

This guy just seems to fall into 1 or 2 TD when he gets the chance. I like him as a stash/hold...

I think he's only a hold for me if McCoy is out.  If McCoy is active, I think he goes back to the scrap heap.

Rumblings that McCoy could be traded to the Eagles. Would Ivory be the number one in Buffalo were that to happen?

Considering grabbing Ivory just in case.

17 minutes ago, dawkinspwns said:

Rumblings that McCoy could be traded to the Eagles. Would Ivory be the number one in Buffalo were that to happen?

Considering grabbing Ivory just in case.

Yep. Marcus Murphy would be involved as well. Just for reference in week 3 when McCoy didn't play Ivory got 20 carries while Murphy had 8.

Picking him up just in case of any of these rumors about McCoy coming into fruition.

surprised theres not more hype in here this week.  if mccoy sits this week, would think ivory is low end rb2 with some upside, no?

• Like 1

Thinking of firing him up due to byes and injuries. Anyone else taking the plunge? Any Buffalo fans have insight and some expectations against the Pats? 

4 minutes ago, ElBigDog said:

Thinking of firing him up due to byes and injuries. Anyone else taking the plunge? Any Buffalo fans have insight and some expectations against the Pats? 

What is McCoy's status?  I can't find any news on him in the Google machine.

Looks like the ankle/lower body injury was minor. Still hasn't passed concussion protocol.Overall, looks like a false alarm here. I would still keep Ivory on your bench until the end of trade deadline just in case McCoy is traded.

From a trade perspective, this may be a good thing. He is proving that he is healthy for a possible trade.

Bills coach Sean McDermott said LeSean McCoy will practice Thursday but remains in the concussion protocol.

While he remains in the protocol, a practice this early in the week great sign for McCoy's availability on Monday night. Barring any setbacks, he should be cleared ahead of Monday night's game against the Patriots.

Oct 25 - 11:39 AM

Worth a pick up with the news of McCoy likely being out this week?  He had 12 carries last week but didn't do much with them.

Just now, munygon2 said:

Worth a pick up with the news of McCoy likely being out this week?  He had 12 carries last week but didn't do much with them.

this week he face Det though..Could do some good damage. 

1 hour ago, arielk31 said:

with Spencer Ware out, I might have to roll this dude out there...

The only issue is Allen’s rushing. 

You can do better than this guy. I owned McCoy and never bothered to roster Ivory because if McCoy wasn’t fantasy start worthy with this team, why would Ivory be any better?