Sign in to follow this  
wildvikestwins

Keeper Question

2 Keepers. First keeper is Fournette. Am I crazy to want to keep Mixon over Julio?

.5 PPR, 1 point/20 yards, 6 points/TD. 10 team league

Available players after you take away keepers are really WR heavy. top ranked RB's are McKinnon, Guice, Drake, Penny. Barkley's going 1 of course.

I'm not that big on Mixon so I think you are crazy. Even in a normal snake draft WR is fairly deep and RB shallow at the top but Julio isn't just another WR he is a top 5 talent at the position. I think in preseason some of these rookies will takeover the lead position and strut their stuff to the point the gap between them and Mixon gets smaller. I don't think Mixon really separates himself that much from the guys you listed and there are also solid value finds later like Ajayi, Ingram and Miller who could give you RB2 numbers. 

• Thanks 1

I would still go Julio over Mixon. You have a better chance of Mixon dripping back to you than Julio.

• Thanks 1

Keep Julio dude's a beast plays in a great offense. And he will put up far better stats than Mixon. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/11/2018 at 8:34 AM, wildvikestwins said:

Am I crazy to want to keep Mixon over Julio?

Crazy?  No.  But I wouldn't do it.

Return the favor?

• Thanks 1

Appreciate the feedback everyone!

Last year was my first time owning Julio in Fantasy and it was really frustrating watching him basically be a decoy in the red zone. You guys have talked some sense into me though.

Edited by wildvikestwins