BALCO All-Stars

Springer for Sale or Springer for Bumgarner/Cruz

12 team, 5x5 H2H, keep 7 forever.  I could use the SP help, I like the value more of Bumgarner and Cruz but Sale is another level.  Thoughts?

C:  Ramos

1B:  Goldy

2B:  Ramirez

3B:  Beltre

SS:  Russell

MI:  Moncada

CI:  Suarez

OF:  Springer

OF:  Rosario

OF:  Cain

OF:  Soto

UTIL:  Khris Davis

BN:  Tucker

BN:  Vlad Jr.

DL:  Correa

SP:  Robbie Ray, Hill, McCullers, Godley, Snell, Newcomb, Flaherty, Castillo

RP:  Familia, Treinen, Arano

DL:  Darvish, Greene

I prefer getting Sale, but I am not sure the Sale owner will take Springer in a 1-1.

But if you feel MadBum puts it together for the 2nd half, then him & Cruz can both definitely help your team as well. 

Edited by DarinB300

I'd go with Sale. I'm liking Sale quite a bit more than Bumgarner right now given that Sale's on a good team, produces more in terms of Ks, and that I'm not 100% sure whether Bumgarner is going to be at the same level as Sale in terms of ERA and WHIP after the injuries. I think he'll still be good, but not quite at the Sale level. Cruz is a nice add, but I don't think he's anything special. You can probably find another serviceable OF in FA to replace Springer. And Cruz also wouldn't be a keeper. So I don't think adding Cruz is significant enough to go with Bumgarner over Sale.