OF Yelich

OF Belt

Util Seager

Util Schebler

Bench Ohtani

DL Bryant

NA Bichette

NA Calhoun

SP DeGrom, Sale, Mikolas, Hendricks, Manaea, Bieber, Eflin, Newcomb, Kingham, Pivetta, Mahle

RP Betances, Kela, Watson

DL Wacha, Wright

Trade 1: I'd jump all over the chance to get Harper. I still think Gray can be a beast. KB and BB for Harper is fair so getting the two other parts is bonus.

Trade 2: This is clearly a keeper league given the draft picks. I don't trust Syndergaard to stay healthy at all and would rather keep Sale a couple more years.

Help?

Trade 2 has been cancelled. So just trade 1 is still active. 

I'd do deal 1, think you're buying low on Harper. Know he isn't hitting for avg, but his ability to get on base and hit for power are still there, even when he's 'slumping'. Hirano is a solid back end of the bullpen guy with 20 holds so far and Gray is a high ceiling P that could definitely improve your SPs down the line. Bichette is a good young talent, but is unproven and, judging by his line at AA so far, may need some time to get acclimated at each level.

51 minutes ago, paintingtheblack said:

I'd do deal 1, think you're buying low on Harper. Know he isn't hitting for avg, but his ability to get on base and hit for power are still there, even when he's 'slumping'. Hirano is a solid back end of the bullpen guy with 20 holds so far and Gray is a high ceiling P that could definitely improve your SPs down the line. Bichette is a good young talent, but is unproven and, judging by his line at AA so far, may need some time to get acclimated at each level.

This.

Thanks for the input.

Tough to part with Bryant but with Rendon I don’t feel like I’m leaving a hole at 3B

What’s the feeling on...

Harper/Stanton/Weaver/G. Gonzalez/Gray/11th Round Pick

for

Bryant/Sale/Bieber/Bichette/16th Round Pick

8 hours ago, Gideon said:

What’s the feeling on...

Harper/Stanton/Weaver/G. Gonzalez/Gray/11th Round Pick

for

Bryant/Sale/Bieber/Bichette/16th Round Pick

I like the first trade in which you started the thread in acquiring Harper.

As far as the trade I quoted above, is there any way you could get away with trading DeGrom instead of Sale? I see Stanton was added so the price will be high with Harper still in the deal. Your pitching would take a significant hit but your hitting will be on another level. I would see if I could move DeGeom before Sale. Maybe change up the draft picks go make if look better...You will not get much better than that in return for Sale.

Help please: