Sign in to follow this  
Bodemer

National Basketball Classic - Season 5

I run a serious keeper league for each sport. The National Basketball Classic is going into its 5th season and we rarely have a team opening. 

I'm looking for a long term owner who is active and uses Facebook regularly. We have a Facebook group where I post weekly articles on the league and post up to date information. It's also where we post trades and communicate around the league along with Facebook messenger for trades. Serious inquires only.

I have one team open:

http://games.espn.com/fba/clubhouse?leagueId=76086&teamId=7&seasonId=2018

League Settings:

http://games.espn.com/fba/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=76086

It's a 6 keeper league so you can choose 6 keepers heading into next season. You can currently make trades of you'd like to improve your keeper slots heading into the draft.

This team has (4th) pick in the upcoming draft and has all 10 draft picks available (previous owner didn't trade any of his picks)

I know its not the easiest team to take over so i'm willing to give a deal to an owner willing to put in the work and be apart of our family. 

It's normally $100 CDN each season - This year i would accept $60 CDN as the buy in.

I'll be customizing the divisions via Facebook live. If you like an active, tight knit league where all members communicate and have a lot of fun playing one another - this is the league for you. I'm always looking for new members to join our family. If you enjoy my league your always welcome if a spot opens up in my other sports. I know its hard to find legit leagues with owners that take fantasy seriously. Thats why i created this league to begin with. I put 120% in my leagues and put a lot of pride into it. If you have any questions please email nick.bodemer@outlook.com or add me on Facebook so we can chat - Nick Bodemer.

Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you! 

Nick Bodemer

League Commissioner