Sign in to follow this  
larfboy

Vlad Guerrero Jr Trade

Got offered Mark Reynolds, Willie Calhoun Victor Robles and Fernando Romero for my Vlad Guerrero Jr in a Dynasty league. Reynolds is pointless on my team as my oldest player that i own is Corey Seager i think. Please let me know if this is something i should consider? 

I wouldn’t. Essentially the number one prospect in baseball deserves better than that.

If you’re going to trade Vlad it should be for established stars. If you can get someone to give you someone like Jose Ramirez or Harper I‘d be all over it, but definitely not for other prospects as he’s rated higher than all of them.

• Like 1

Absolutely not. If you are in the running to win, you need a stud back from someone out of it. If you have no shot, you are much better off keeping him or trading him for another young piece. Bad deal for you.

Posted (edited)

I've had offers alot better than that and I rejected them instantly. I told the league I have him in it will take a ton for me to trade him. I won't sell high(Unless it's a big offer) or sell low, He's staying put.

Edited by DMurphy77

Hold onto Junior and then move other pieces for his Mark Reynolds, Willie Calhoun Victor Robles

Absolutely not.  Vlad JR should be considered a top 25 player in dynasty leagues right now.  Thats my opinion, guys like this dont come around often at all.  Potential 1st or 2nd round pick right out of the gate.  Those other guys are mediocre at best.  Keep Vlad Jr at all costs.  Make someone overpay