DLove

Jaren Jackson Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I asked earlier in this thread, what would it take for keeper league owners to deal JJJ because I am trying to trade for him, some of you answered round 2 guys like Paul George, now I am going to do just that. There are no flaws to his fantasy game once he can keep the fouls down consistently

2 minutes ago, a-rob said:

I asked earlier in this thread, what would it take for keeper league owners to deal JJJ because I am trying to trade for him, some of you answered round 2 guys like Paul George, now I am going to do just that. There are no flaws to his fantasy game once he can keep the fouls down consistently

It's Paul George, around that area has to be. Higher in full dynasty leagues. 

1 minute ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Holy s---, I can't think of a comparison? Kevin Garnett with a 3 ball, minus the rebounds which I think will come in his prime. 

hard to find a comparison, but looking like Garnett with a mixture of Anthony Davis. His shot blocking instinct is better than KG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

It's Paul George, around that area has to be. Higher in full dynasty leagues. 

I was thinking of offering Rudy Gobert for JJJ, I hope I can get some JJJ shares in a keeper league

I can't believe I scooped this guy off waivers. Almost totally makes up for dipo being out lol

9 minutes ago, fabrar said:

I can't believe I scooped this guy off waivers. Almost totally makes up for dipo being out lol

????

How did JJJ not get drafted thats crazy

1 minute ago, Boogie Buckets said:

????

How did JJJ not get drafted thats crazy

maybe someone drop him early due to some dud game

Good to see that he's been very assertive this game, but the Nets are also a favorable match up in general. Things can only continue to go up for Memphis. 

Just now, kane said:

maybe someone drop him early due to some dud game

Yup, he had a streak of dud games due to foul trouble and the gm dropped him. I picked him and that was that. 

The other guy msgs me to express his regret every time JJJ has a big game lol. He's been trying to get him back but jaren is legitimately one of the most fun players I've ever rostered. I'm keeping him for the long haul unless I get a crazy good offer. 

3 minutes ago, canaan_ko said:

Good to see that he's been very assertive this game, but the Nets are also a favorable match up in general. Things can only continue to go up for Memphis. 

Jarret Allen is beasting, I wouldn't say easy. 

4 minutes ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Jarret Allen is beasting, I wouldn't say easy. 

Nah. Marc Gasol is matched up against Jarret Allen, not JJJ. 

JJJ has advantage in match-up in nearly against all teams in the NBA. He plays PF despite being 7 ft tall, has the speed of a wing player that's why he can hang with the small ball. The times he is being passive is when he goes into early foul trouble, which is frustrating for one of the youngest players in the league.

Mike Conley and Marc Gasol also remain the focal point of the offense, and for good reason. But only a matter of time before they realize that in Memphis, the future is now

1 hour ago, kane said:

This is absolutely beautiful. But why wasn't he credited with a block when there's a quite obvious one in the compilation?

Edited by emperikal
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, emperikal said:

This is absolutely beautiful. But why wasn't he credited with a block when there's a quite obvious one in the compilation?

I replayed it a few times when watching the game and I think Casspi got  the block and JJJ the loose ball afterwards 

15 minutes ago, ROTY said:

I replayed it a few times when watching the game and I think Casspi got  the block and JJJ the loose ball afterwards 

0:56

3 hours ago, ROTY said:

Looks pretty clean block to me. 

ofSuiMu.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prsbest11 said:

All these people who were criticizing JJJ need to have a game of thrones style walk of shame 

we just frustrated JJJ always have foul trouble,not his ability 

3 hours ago, Mad Luke said:

Looks pretty clean block to me. 

ofSuiMu.png

...you should replace a bunch of ESPN employees. You are already working harder than them.

Anyone contacting NBA/ESPN about it? I think usually they'll look into fixing stat errors