DLove

Jaren Jackson Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

11 minutes ago, akund said:

Anyone contacting NBA/ESPN about it? I think usually they'll look into fixing stat errors

I 've seen a stat been corrected 2 weeks later

6 hours ago, Mad Luke said:

Looks pretty clean block to me. 

ofSuiMu.png

That's clearly a block for jeron. Smh. They gotta fix the stats pronto.

Memphis has allowed only 94.1 points per 100 possessions with the Gasol-JJJ duo on the floor, the second-stingiest mark among any duo that has logged at least 280 minutes, per NBA.com. (At the top: Mason Plumlee and Trey Lyles in Denver.)

9 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Memphis has allowed only 94.1 points per 100 possessions with the Gasol-JJJ duo on the floor, the second-stingiest mark among any duo that has logged at least 280 minutes, per NBA.com. (At the top: Mason Plumlee and Trey Lyles in Denver.)

If they stay healthy, no one will want to face this team in the playoffs. Gasol seems like the ideal mentor for JJJ. Shades of a Spurs Duncan tank. Only shades because Parsons caps their ability to sign a SG and become really scary.

JJJ isnt going to be good, he already is. I don't care about inconsistency. The most recent player that showed this ability this quickly is KAT. That is crazy company. I would probably guess JJJ value is close to KAT in a dynasty league and that isn't that crazy of a statement. He is a freak. Marion-esque as a teenager. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, droselicious said:

He'll be better than kitty kat

For fantasy they both have ridiculous games. KAT and his %'s are next level. JJJ is going to be a different type of fantasy player with stocks being his next level stuff. Both are VERY well rounded. Both are near the top of the list for bigs you would want to build around going forward. No sense talking bad about a player that is amazing. Everyone has flaws. To nit pick a top 10 player isn't really my thing...you just need to build around them. 

10 hours ago, Mad Luke said:

Looks pretty clean block to me. 

ofSuiMu.png

I was thinking of another potential block in the 4th. But yeah thats clean. How can we notify espn for this?

48 minutes ago, ROTY said:

I was thinking of another potential block in the 4th. But yeah thats clean. How can we notify espn for this?

By switching fantasy platforms :D

• Like 1

He's so poised, intelligent and relaxed during interviews too. Couldn't think of a more perfect landing spot than Memphis for his unheard of block rate/stocks to flourish. Top ten guy within 3 seasons. 

5 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Does the coach hate playing him or something?

LOL what? Where have you been for the past 16 pages of this thread? 

2 minutes ago, fabrar said:

LOL what? Where have you been for the past 16 pages of this thread? 

6 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

Fouls

I really should be watching their games more, I can’t tell if it’s foul trouble or not...

36 minutes ago, m1dday said:

I really should be watching their games more, I can’t tell if it’s foul trouble or not...

Even looking at the box score you can tell he was in foul trouble...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m1dday said:

Does the coach hate playing him or something?

Lol. His coach totally loves him. Even compared him to a young kg just today. Bickerstaff probably would be playing j3 more if not for foul trouble. He usually allows his prized rookie to play through his mistakes, which is not something you see everyday from other coaches.

Man, it would be so awesome if JJJ got ROTY. It'll probably be Luka has he's more hyped and has a flashier game but JJJ is just such an absolute beast. We might have yet another transcendent big man in the game to join the ranks of AD, Giannis, KAT and Embiid in the next few years.

• Like 1

AD and KAT are not in the same ranks and Giannis isn’t even a big. But yes JJJ is nearing the same upside as AD has his rookie year. 

watching D Lo falling all by himself at the end of the video made my night. Thank you!

• Haha 2

2 fouls in first 3 mins,foul trouble againnnnnnnnnnnnn