DLove

Jaren Jackson Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

again...2 quick fouls on harden and got sub out,smh

The JJJ experience :lol:

I still love you jaren and I'm never dropping or selling. 

• Like 1

Are we thinking about dropping at all? His latest run has been horrible. I'm in a 10 team H2H points league that will have three keepers at the end of the year. The keepers are the only reason I haven't dropped him yet. We have seen what he can do when he isn't in foul trouble and is getting consistent minutes. But he's not producing right now. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Nate1213 said:

Are we thinking about dropping at all? His latest run has been horrible. I'm in a 10 team H2H points league that will have three keepers at the end of the year. The keepers are the only reason I haven't dropped him yet. We have seen what he can do when he isn't in foul trouble and is getting consistent minutes. But he's not producing right now. 

Not even close to dropping. He's still holding top 60 value over the season and will put up nice numbers sooner than later. He's a rookie and they all go through rough patches. You'll regret if you drop.

3 hours ago, Nate1213 said:

Dropping him is the kind of move that wins a championship....for the one grabbing him immediately. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Manos A said:

Dropping him is the kind of move that wins a championship....for the one grabbing him immediately. 

I understand. I am working on a trade right now for Tobias Harris or Kyle Lowry. 

1 hour ago, Nate1213 said:

I understand. I am working on a trade right now for Tobias Harris or Kyle Lowry. 

Better be a 2 for 1 and/or a keeper league or that's kind of  insulting and I'm a huge JJJ fan

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

he's just another bad game away from drop city
I told you Jam Green's return was a problem for JJJ ros value

He's FAR from being drop city. You don't just drop guys with this kind of upside who's already shown he can produce. I guarantee that someone will pick him up and he'll be a key in a lot of winning teams this year. 

Who would you even pick up after dropping him that can produce what he does?

• Like 4

Lol 😂 if you drop in keeper I’ll give you GM of the year award. But honestly if you don’t like the results and you’re in a temporary league where you redraft every season then by all means drop for a Larry nance or Thaddeus young. Who do you have on your wire that Has a stable role locked in, is what the criteria depends on.

5 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

he's just another bad game away from drop city
I told you Jam Green's return was a problem for JJJ ros value

LOL go away 

What kind of leagues are you playing in if you're dropping JJJ...  

I mean who on the wire has that kind of upside to put up 2-2-2 on any given night with good percentages.  I can understand if you're in a 8 team league, but in 12+ team leagues I think it's absurd.  But then again, I don't play in public leagues so I have no idea what kind of jungle those are

36 minutes ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

What kind of leagues are you playing in if you're dropping JJJ...  

I mean who on the wire has that kind of upside to put up 2-2-2 on any given night with good percentages.  I can understand if you're in a 8 team league, but in 12+ team leagues I think it's absurd.  But then again, I don't play in public leagues so I have no idea what kind of jungle those are

I wanna be in a league where they allow you to grab Harden and AD in a 12 team 

1 hour ago, megaplayboy said:

Not to derail, but I obviously traded for him... 

And my question was legitimate.  If you're dropping JJJ, who are you picking up?  I think that's a valid question to be asking if you're going to drop someone with his upside.

Edited by socal.trades714@yahoo.com

2 hours ago, megaplayboy said:

Play in auction draft leagues and you can do that........

his debut game for my team.. hope I get what I wanted

gave away W Barton for this kid

I bought low and gave away RHJ for him in a $50 pro league lol

I own him in 4 of my 7 leagues. Trying to buy low on the rest of them.