DLove

Jaren Jackson Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

I like this trade.  Barton has the higher floor, but JJJ has the higher ceiling.  

Thanks. He got us 3 blocks tonight so I'm happy :)

8 hours ago, MrBr0wn said:

:/

A rookie with upside who will be up and down all season or best player on a team, i'll take best player on a team and I'm #1 seed atm so I think I'm doing pretty good don't hate. 

F*** JB,J.Green play more than JJJ and still not putting JJJ in clutch time,wtf:angry:

Edited by kane

On 12/21/2018 at 11:54 AM, megaplayboy said:

A rookie with upside who will be up and down all season or best player on a team, i'll take best player on a team and I'm #1 seed atm so I think I'm doing pretty good don't hate. 

Okay

15 hours ago, kane said:

F*** JB,J.Green play more than JJJ and still not putting JJJ in clutch time,wtf:angry:

Seriously I wish he finished the game. But it could be a lesson for the rookie to stop fouling because they still can’t trust him especially in crunch time to play disciplined but soon he will be finishing games. Just not yet, gasol looks like he’s already gassing out

Youngest player in the league some of the stuff he is doing is pretty crazy. Kid is going to be special and a fantasy monster for years to come...game is tailor made for it.

• Like 1

Dagger 3 to seal the game over the King. Kids got some balls! 

I'm expecting an all out explosion after the asb. I hope no one panic dropped. 

Btw, is this guy left handed or right handed?

I know he shoots with a right hand.

But when he puts the ball to the floor, he actually takes a lot of one hand lefties

19 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

Btw, is this guy left handed or right handed?

I'm fairly certain he is right handed, just weirdly prefers going to his left with his dribble, was mentioned a lot in his scouting reports. He has both a left and right hook which is very valuable

They lost!

justify anything you want but a loss is a loss. He keeps benching him and they keep losing. 

If the point of sitting him is to increase your chances of winning and you still lose then what the hell? If he keeps jjj in and they lose, we’ll the result is the same, if he keeps him in and they win bickerstaff is a hero, but what he is doing will deservedly get him fired! He deserves it

• Haha 1

This kid is retarded. STOP FOULING!!! 

Are they coaching him to not go for Blocks to preserve him from fouling? Tremendous all around game tonight but not a stock in sight and only 1 block in the last 5 games. HE's untouchable on my team regardless, bc I'm still convinced he's going to go super saiyan after the ASB when Conley and Gasol get shut down, this Memphis team is sliding bad their last 10 games. 

Just traded J Allen with the trust that JJJ can held AD anchor my blocks, so the late trend is a little disheartening

Im sure he will do great ROS since i dropped him for Boogie Cousins.  

Enjoy the ride guys.