DLove

Jaren Jackson Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Sent out a Cousins and JJJ offer to the Davis owner before todays game (Im in 6th and it seemed like a solid risk) - think im gonna have to cancel it now

Welcome to the Jarenaissance, gentlemen, enjoy your stay 

• Like 2

Who should  benefit more of (when) Gasol gets traded? JJJ or Rabb?

Edited by KB24MVP

13 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

Who should  benefit more of (when) Gasol gets traded? JJJ or Rabb?

Rabb. But JJJ shouldn't be on any waiver wire at this moment.

I got JJJ that’s why I am

asking if I should pick him up as well...

JJJ is the biggest beneficiary.  Rabb could be rewarding if he is able to put up stats with more minutes as long as Grizzlies don't receive a strong center in return.

4 hours ago, GrandGourou said:

Rabb. But JJJ shouldn't be on any waiver wire at this moment.

JJJ should never have been on any waivers at all. The foul trouble is annoying, but the dude's upside is ridiculous. You can't drop a guy with his kind of ceiling.

So now since Gasol went to raptors and J.Valanciunas is on Memphis where does JJJ stand

12 minutes ago, JrsKars said:

So now since Gasol went to raptors and J.Valanciunas is on Memphis where does JJJ stand

His ROY campaign starts today.

I don't see why JJJ's outlook is so much better with JV on the team instead of Gasol. Maybe JV's usage is lower, but he should still start and play 25+ min. If they kept Gasol, at 34 yrs old, he likely would've been shutdown after the ASB. JV is only 26, so the team likely will want to see what they have and continue his development through the season. What am I missing? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MayorMcCheese said:

I don't see why JJJ's outlook is so much better with JV on the team instead of Gasol. Maybe JV's usage is lower, but he should still start and play 25+ min. If they kept Gasol, at 34 yrs old, he likely would've been shutdown after the ASB. JV is only 26, so the team likely will want to see what they have and continue his development through the season. What am I missing? 

J.green left as well. 

20+7 in first half,welcome to new JJJ eraB)

3 hours ago, MayorMcCheese said:

I agree although I think JJJ should be fine playing at PF next to a C like JV.  JV can stretch the floor to midrange, play high and low post and good enough to keep defenders from sagging off of him.  Hopefully that means spacing isn't going to be a problem and JJJ can still get down low or PnR without having defenders pack the paint or crowd him out.  Having said this Gasol was a much better passer than JV and was always looking to pass when he was playing off the elbows or near the 3pt line plus Bickerstaff isn't a good coach so there's probably enough there to dampen the JJJ hype train just a little.