DLove

Jaren Jackson Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

14 hours ago, Boner said:

Finally off the JJJ train... dropped for Mitch Rob. Tired of the inconsistency in play and PT. Add injury on top of that and that was pretty much the last straw, maybe next year ✌🏻

Jeez, I only have played deep leagues for like a decade, so my perspective may be a little off, but if this is a competitive league, how is he still available? Mitch has been a monster and surely someone could use those blocks and rebounds. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

This guy playing again this season or what?

After Tyreke's personal reasons saga, I'm very cynical regarding the grizz.

5 hours ago, B.Winslow said:

Jeez, I only have played deep leagues for like a decade, so my perspective may be a little off, but if this is a competitive league, how is he still available? Mitch has been a monster and surely someone could use those blocks and rebounds. 

Honestly it's a pretty casual league and a 10T at that so yeah, the WW is probably equivalent to that of an 8T (maybe even less).

3 hours ago, brickcitymamba said:

After Tyreke's personal reasons saga, I'm very cynical regarding the grizz.

This, tyreke was balling it up last season on my team and that whole saga cost me badly

Is he done for the year?

I haven’t heard any news... I could pick up some extra games while PG3 is IR eligible and drop JJJ but I definitely don’t want to play against him if he’ll be back so I’ve been holding until we get an updated status 

I would have JJJ in my IR too but Dragic was available so I was able to swap them only to drop JJJ still because Bagley went down.

If you don't have WW who'll play soon then yeah stash JJJ.

Personally I think he’s done for the season.  If you have IL stash otherwise move on.  Bone bruise generally speaking times take to heal. Specially MEM going no where they might just take their time to bring him back. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 1:56 PM, snroto said:

Personally I think he’s done for the season.  If you have IL stash otherwise move on.  Bone bruise generally speaking times take to heal. Specially MEM going no where they might just take their time to bring him back. 

I am boarding that train as well. I havent heard/read anything about any physical activity being done. Even if he was brought back, i think it will be a slow process of mins.... Ill have to wait and see this week. I have him on my IL spot. i have Jrue sitting in inj as well. Luckily i have a first round bye this week

Traded milsap and shai for this guy back in november and i gotta say i lost that trade.