DLove

Jaren Jackson Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

As a late rounder/waiver wire pickup, im in it for the blocks upside. Everything else is gravy

43 minutes ago, TXTaz said:

As a late rounder/waiver wire pickup, im in it for the blocks upside. Everything else is gravy

I’m in it for the blocks, and three pointers, dude is a beast and is going to put up big numbers as a rook, the grizzlies will be trying to compete with Conley back and JJJ will undoubtably force their hand to start in no time, buy while you can I’m serious

4 hours ago, TXTaz said:

I doubt he was on any waiver wire after drafting in 10+ leagues, but at his draft position (went 9th round in 4/5 of my drafts), hes bound to outperform his adp.

Edited by boytoy
  • Like 1

A bump in minutes coming with Green out a few weeks with a broken jaw. Hopefully she shows out even more and forces Bickerstaff to give him the starting nod/lion's share of minutes even when Green returns.

Just now, kobebryant17 said:

would not be surprised if he's out for at least 5-6. I had a broken jaw and had my mouth wired shut for 6 weeks. 

Yea others and Woj now saying 4-6 weeks, JJJ gonna feast

Jarens got the starting job locked up until the Bernie administration now

• Haha 1

This guy going to be putting up top 30-40 numbers given around 30 or more minutes now..... he will give you 2 blocks or more per game, about 2 thread per game, 15-20 points , maybe a steal per game, this guys a bonafide STUD

11 minutes ago, RonnieRonaldo said:

Run don't walk, if he's available

37pKMLF.gif

Unfortunitely he is not available in mine.

Enjoy guys. He is the real deal!

• Haha 1

im thinking about offering gordon hayward for him. fantasy monster. mini ad numbers but more 3’s. 

One guy in my league got like 4 different rookies including this guy, which I'm most jealous of, he could really be putting up unique lines nobody else in the league can.

59 minutes ago, brosephd said:

what  are you guys as owners willing to take in a trade?

Vucevic/Drummond/Middleton this type of area it would take for me to part ways with JJJ. THE BEGINNING of his prime is 8 YEARS away, boggles the mind how great this guy could be.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Vucevic/Drummond/Middleton this type of area it would take for me to part ways with JJJ. THE BEGINNING of his prime is 8 YEARS away, boggles the mind how great this guy could be.

In a redraft though, that doesn't really matter does it? Don't get me wrong, I have many JJJ shares. But the guys you listed are top 30 players... It's pretty crazy to think that in non keeper/dynasty formats that that's his value. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Stallion said:

In a redraft though, that doesn't really matter does it? Don't get me wrong, I have many JJJ shares. But the guys you listed are top 30 players... It's pretty crazy to think that in non keeper/dynasty formats that that's his value. 

Its ok to show love to your players and overprice them (money leagues excluded). I do it all the time. I want to win with players i like to watch and support.

Its all about the fun...

bf45d758-f80f-4411-95eb-b014f682dc3b-AP_