DLove

Jaren Jackson Jr. 2018-2019 Season Outlook

JJJ TAKE US HOME!!! BRING US THE FANTASY CHAMPIONSHIP!!!  But man, if he can give us close to 4 stocks a game consistently, that is lovely.

Edited by NoShirtsAllowed
  • Confused 1

just traded Kanter to get on JJJ's train.

Saw that Green is returning in 2 weeks, what will happen, will JJJ keep his starting role?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, t0087669 said:

Saw that Green is returning in 2 weeks, what will happen, will JJJ keep his starting role?

He plays better than Green. But it does not hurt if he's benched. He'll still get the minutes.

1 hour ago, t0087669 said:

Green is mediocre. JJJ is already better than him on defense and most likely on offense. No reason why Green would go back to starting. Memphis looks to be all in on the kid. 

42 minutes ago, Isaacxhan said:

Anyone know why his boards are so low for a pf/c?

How dare you!

26 STOCKS IN THE LAST 6 GAMES WTFFFFFFFF

• Like 1

Just now, ROTY said:

How dare you!

26 STOCKS IN THE LAST 6 GAMES WTFFFFFFFF

This dudes the Jonathan Issac we all dreamed about  on  roids...... scary

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Isaacxhan said:

So it says green is back this Sunday. Any effect on JJJ?

If they intend to tank yes, otherwise no. JJJ can produce in limited minutes anyway. 

1 hour ago, Isaacxhan said:

So it says green is back this Sunday. Any effect on JJJ?

I mean...is there anything green does JJJ doesn't do better? He's also years younger with untapped upside. I see no reason why green should really have any impact other than if JJJ is in foul trouble. 

1 hour ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

If they intend to tank yes, otherwise no. JJJ can produce in limited minutes anyway. 

Memphis isn't talking as long as gasol and Conley are healthy. It just isn't happening and they will continue to grind and compete. JJJ is a big party of what they do and how they have been successful. Hey will continue to have a big role regardless of starting or off the bench. I would imagine they keep JJJ a starter. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

Not in points leagues. 

I own him in points leagues, killing it. Depends on your set up I suppose

• Like 1

If they start bringing him off the bench, and Green does decently enough to keep the PF spot, i'm trading JJJ ( non-dynasty ).  It was mentioned above, Conley and Gasol won't stand for tanking, and if it gets close to that situation in Memphis, they'll immediately demand a trade. It's like a 34 year old woman being in a relationship and the man doesn't wanna have kids.  She's outta there cuz that clock is ticking.

Basically, they won't tank...they're good enough to make the playoffs.  I don't think JJJ loses his starting spot with the potential he's shown, but I'll be keeping a close eye on it, and making a move within a week if Green fits the starting unit.

Edited by HulkSmash

Marc gasol will most definitely have maintenance days, developing the young core is important and if they want to make any noise while Gasol and Conley are in the cockpit , they’ll have to develop JJJ and The brooks brothers. Unfortunately Dillon got hurt ? but they need their SG situation fixed and they’ll be a contender for sure with gasol and JJJ In the frontcourt. Conley , either of the brooks, + a defensive versatile SF, like siakam or finney smith, jamychal coming off the bench with Mack. is it possible that jamychal plays SF?? 

Even if they don't tank doesn't it make sense to have JJJ start anyway? He's just...a better player than green lol

• Like 1