AgentWebster

$20 A YEAR 24 TEAMS H2H FIRST YEAR DEEP DYNASTY/KEEPER

Hello my Name is Dustin Webster and I’ve been playing fantasy sports in Yahoo from 2003. I’ve started a 20-team true keeper league in Baseball, Basketball, Football and Hockey 6 years ago. I recently came across Fantrax and see that is so much more then what Yahoo was doing so I’m stating over with my true keeper leagues. I try in all my leagues to make it like what each sport does as far as the roster sizes and layout. You start 1 PG 1 SG 1 SF 1 PF 1 C so 5 starters and 10 bench spots for a total of 15 and two IR spots. This is a paid league of $20 a year and the top three get paid. Like I said this is my first year of Fantrax so if you see something off please ask and If you have any questions or want to join my league please email me at dpw17@hotmail.com

Here is the rules to the league:

https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/q6uflo81jjp8xk2e/rules

Still looking to fill this league up. IF you want in or have any questions email me at dpw17@hotmail.com OR dpw08@yahoo.com

On 8/1/2018 at 5:07 PM, dino10k said:

I want in. Email is dino10k@yahoo.com. I will be at the draft. 

I sent you you the link.

4 hours ago, zpat17 said:

Interested - email is zubinpatrao@gmail.com

Sending you the link.

Edited by AgentWebster

Got it, thanks, how many more spots do you have left, wanted to ask my cousin to join as well

Also is there any difference between keeper and dynasty, In the rules it is currently set to keeper rather than dynasty

I gotta look and see but as far as the differences some people call a keeper a  dynasty and some people call a dynasty a keeper. Im sure there is some difference but I’m not sure.

Hey man, keeper is different from dynasty, keeper is where you keep certain amount of players, rather than dynasty where you don't theoretically have to lose any of your players the following season.  Will you be changing the format to Dynasty?

Keeper League
  • Keepers are imported from a previous league by the Commissioner: No
  • Keeper league Type: Keeper
  • Maximum # of keepers per team: 15

Above is what I was referring to, its copied and pasted from the rules you posted above

Below is what it would look like in a a Dynasty league:

Keeper League
  • Keepers are imported from a previous league by the Commissioner: No
  • Keeper league Type: Dynasty

Its not about what I call it, its a setting, I've been a commish before, so thats why i'm harping on it.

Apologies for the anality

im very interested.....wise move... fantrax is great. Any chance this climbs a bit with buy in in coming years? Not huge.... but with 24 teams..... a $50 buy in would be tasty

stevespooner73@yahoo.com