Sign in to follow this  
KCSteve1160

Looking for a rebuild project

Hi: We have a 20 team league that uses Fantrax for the games. An owner just dropped this morning and I have just started looking and saw your post. The team is a re-build for sure, but has several decent core players. Here's a description of the league:

"20 Team H2H Dynasty League (in its third year) has 1 franchise immediately available for new ownership to take over.

This is an active, year round league; competitive yet fun (and Free!). Much like a GM, you are in charge of an entire professional baseball operation and also, as the manager, making line-up decisions. We have a full salary cap system with 40 man rosters and a 70 player minor league system. Our League is based in large part on MLB rules to be realistic (with waivers, minor league options, DFA, in-season and off-season free agency) as well as annual drafts – summer Amateur draft (6 rounds, beginning late July), international free agent draft and Rule 5 draft."

We are actually starting the amateur draft tomorrow and the team has all 6 of its picks in the draft.

If you are interested, contact me at: garmmar@aol.com

I have two rebuild teams available on fantrax dynasty. It's only 12 teams if that's still okay, but the league is deep 17 MILB players and 69 overall players.

let me know if interested at craigfantrax AT gmail DOT com

teamd are Boston rs and the guy from m:  https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/g6rpwu8oj8dvmzu4/team/roster?teamId=9wp9f42mj8dvmzuc

Edited by mrmariner1

I have a 12 team 7x7 cats dynasty team Thats not in full rebuild but it absolutely could be. Email me (cruiser2948@gmail.com) if you want more info. I also posted the team earlier so if you scroll up the posts a bit, youll see it.

I have a 20-Team salary cap dynasty league that is currently in second season with a $50 buy-in.

Roster Size

40 MLB Slots

40 Minor League Slots

Rotisserie Scoring

Hitting: OBP, SLG, HR, RBI, R, nSB (half pts)

Pitching: ERA, WHIP, QS, SO, SV, blown saves (half pts, inverse)

Includes

- First-Year Player Draft

- International Prospect Bidding

- MLB Free Agency (Restricted Free Agents + Unrestricted Free Agents)

- Rule 5 Player Draft

The league uses fantrax and proboards.

Email me at babreidinger@gmail.com for more info.

I have a couple open teams in a 30 team league. Operates on fantrax and proboards. Contracts, salary cap, 2 drafts per year. 10 round first year player draft starting on Aug 6.

email me at gregbracken07@gmail.com if you’re interested