ChipBailey6

Fantasy Premier League - Looking for money league

I play on the official site fantasy.premierleague.com and have played for years. I'm looking to join a money league. Anybody know of any out there or how I can find one? Or if there's enough interest with anyone reading this, maybe we can set one up. I'm thinking in the $50 - $100 range. Possibly more.

If anyone is interested, I found a money league.  Its £20, or about $26 to join.  After paypal fees, its about $30.  Monthly winner payout and end of season first and second place.  Send me a message for the details if you're interested.

On 7/18/2018 at 9:11 PM, ChipBailey6 said:

I play on the official site fantasy.premierleague.com and have played for years. I'm looking to join a money league. Anybody know of any out there or how I can find one? Or if there's enough interest with anyone reading this, maybe we can set one up. I'm thinking in the $50 - $100 range. Possibly more.

H2H Fantasy Premier League Draft League $50 Entry Fee

Draft Day: Sunday August 5th....1pm est....10am pst....18:00 bst

Winning Structure (100% PAYOUT):

1st Place: (60%)

2nd Place: (30%)

3rd Place: (10%)

More info contact me at futureprodigy88@msn.com

How to Join FPL League:

You have been invited to play in the 2018 King of Beer League FPL Draft league. Join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code 111848-30139 to join the league.

All money will be collected thru LeagueSafe!

How to pay Leaguesafe dues:

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3867715/2018-king-of-beers-league

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:21 PM, ChipBailey6 said:

If anyone is interested, I found a money league.  Its £20, or about $26 to join.  After paypal fees, its about $30.  Monthly winner payout and end of season first and second place.  Send me a message for the details if you're interested.

My son and I joined and paid up today.