miasma16

Kevin Durant 2018-19 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, fantasychamp123 said:

What happened to this guy's 3s and blocks???

Came here to ask the same thing. 3s down from 2.5 to 1.5 and blocks down from 1.8 to 0.6. Whats up with that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Not to s--- on Curry owners but KD about to TU

 

My fear is his efficiency will fall.  It would be nice to get more blocks and 3's though.  Can't complain about someone who's killing it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, superjew said:

 

My fear is his efficiency will fall.  It would be nice to get more blocks and 3's though.  Can't complain about someone who's killing it though.

 

my fear is he'll have 6-9 TO a game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Deixis said:

I just traded Gobert and Wendell Carter Jr. for KD, is this worth my 2 centers? thank you in advance

lol good job

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Deixis said:

I just traded Gobert and Wendell Carter Jr. for KD, is this worth my 2 centers? thank you in advance

I tried to package Gobert and Ayton and couldn`t get AD and am waiting for rejection from KAT`s owner, so i think you destroyed the other manager. I think he expected blocks from KD and was desperate. Good job!

Edited by montanski
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, flippy said:

facing this dude next week. im scared 

Gsw has 5 games next week. Be prepared lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2018 at 6:12 AM, fantasychamp123 said:

What happened to this guy's 3s and blocks???

 

 

yea .. not looking to complain, but its pretty strange how the blocks disappeared 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

 

 

yea .. not looking to complain, but its pretty strange how the blocks disappeared 

 

He's had several seasons under 1bpg. Then he heard the side talk about his lack of defense. It's an effort stat. The 3's should come. The blocks, who knows. He has a history, so it's no telling if he decides to ramp up his effort and contest more shots or just chill.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tremixt said:

 

He's had several seasons under 1bpg. Then he heard the side talk about his lack of defense. It's an effort stat. The 3's should come. The blocks, who knows. He has a history, so it's no telling if he decides to ramp up his effort and contest more shots or just chill.

 

 

i think you’re right 

 

he was consciously going for dpoy last year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 4:51 AM, Deixis said:

Gsw has 5 games next week. Be prepared lol

I'm prepared for him to sit one out. Hope it ain't Tues or Thur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, bdy1 said:

I'm prepared for him to sit one out. Hope it ain't Tues or Thur.

why would he sit out with Draymond and curry out? Doubt it happens 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, atlantadynasty said:

why would he sit out with Draymond and curry out? Doubt it happens 

 

draymond is back tonight.

 

I think klay, dray and KD all rest one game this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NoHablaIngles said:

 

draymond is back tonight.

 

I think klay, dray and KD all rest one game this week. 

I agree. I highly doubt any of them play in all 5 games. Perfect opportunity for Kerr to give these guys some rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

I agree. I highly doubt any of them play in all 5 games. Perfect opportunity for Kerr to give these guys some rest.

I'd much rather he sit 1 this week and still get 4 games as opposed to him taking a seat in a 3 or 4 game week. Gimme 4 KD and we good ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mmcc1029 said:

I'd much rather he sit 1 this week and still get 4 games as opposed to him taking a seat in a 3 or 4 game week. Gimme 4 KD and we good ?

Call Kerr and try to convince him. I am ready to give my sign on that, if necessary :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Markillies said:

is he going to sit out when playoffs near?


Let me just check with Steve Kerr and I'll get back to you.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KD's efficiency has fallen off a cliff without Curry. I was hoping his five games this week would give me an advantage but it's not really working out that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, flat_eric said:

KD's efficiency has fallen off a cliff without Curry. I was hoping his five games this week would give me an advantage but it's not really working out that way.

this guy really needs steph eh? Feels like he can't carry without curry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, atlantadynasty said:

this guy really needs steph eh? Feels like he can't carry without curry 

If he really wants to join Knicks next season, his value may take a hit in 2019/2020. The point guards in Gotham are pure tr.sh! I imagine already how he waits for Burke or Mudi (if he is still in NBA) to orchestrate the game. Priceless! The joke aside, the scandal with Draymond Green reminded to everyone that GSW players are humans, too and there is no way to avoid the consequences on KD's game. In the locker room, everyone thinks of his decision after the season and the talk obviously is that he is gone. For the first time since his coming, there is serious tension inside the team. But after 2-3 wins in a row, everything will be ok - in real and fantasy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.