miasma16

Kevin Durant 2018-19 Season Outlook

31 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

To call him anywhere close to GOAT is laughable when u consider he is 3/9 in the finals, mostly on superteams out east (and could very easily be 1/9 if not for some miracle threes by ray allen and kyrie irving) ... he has lost with great teams and carried “bums” to the finals in the EAST only once (and got swept when he faced real competition) which is the equivalent of making the playoffs out west..but i understand you and @Tom Chambers are huge fans, it’s just not realistic. 

I'm not a LeBron fan.  I'm not a Duncan or Nowitzki fan, either, but I recognize that Nowitzki is probably a top 20 player and that Duncan is a top ten player and maybe even like top 8.  What's ironic is that I'm a Jordan fan, and I can concede that LeBron is right up there with him (along with Adbul-Jabbar).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't own Durant anywhere, just stopping in here to declare KD as one of the all-time vindictive superstars. 

Dude will initiate the long-fuse on GSW demise cause he is so petty/sensitive.

Everyone knows what Draymond is -- and even knowing that -- KD couldn't handle the first truth bomb Draymond laid on him.

Now KD "liking" posts about rumored Draymond trades in the event Boogie is healthy. 

KD trying to play this all off like he is cool-MJ-salty, but really he is just poor Boston-Mom salty. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, socra7es said:

No one drafted Durant this year? So quiet here, must be a good night for Durant.

I did :) he is just doing what he does 

11 minutes ago, socra7es said:

No one drafted Durant this year? So quiet here, must be a good night for Durant.

Nothing really to say when good guys are good. It's what you expect. 

Okay I will say I wasn't paying attention to the game at all and the Z score for ft% is insane. 94% on 17 attempts is....stronk.

On 25.11.2018 г. at 8:30 AM, socra7es said:

Embrace being call a snake. Keep putting up these lines and there might be a spot for you next to the black mamba. 

giphy.gif

Insane line. He’s doing better than we all could’ve hoped and has played every single game so far. GP is my #1 concern with him. 

With the warriors struggles and injuries so far this is setting up as a best case scenario, biggest concern is what will his lines look like with a healthy steph and boogie? Do we dare try and sell for a primo package? 

1 hour ago, mmcc1029 said:

With the warriors struggles and injuries so far this is setting up as a best case scenario, biggest concern is what will his lines look like with a healthy steph and boogie? Do we dare try and sell for a primo package? 

The only league where I have him is a dynasty league where I have him, Curry, Vuc as my core.  I gave up quite a haul to get him: Stifle, Capela, and Draymond last year for him and Collison.  Now all available evidence suggests that Dray will be s--- this year and Durant will be better than expected.  So for me at least it would take a package of him plus two scrubs for three players in the 2-3 rounds.  Not sure if I could get that but that's what it would take.

• Thanks 1

I don`t know is he a snake, a lizard or something like that, but his farewell season in Oakland is great for my team. Keep walking, KD!