miasma16

Kevin Durant 2018-19 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, StifleTower2 said:

I wouldn't beat yourself up, the rankings are arbitrary.  There is almost no difference between 5th and 7th in z score.

Yeah, but the question is: if his production from last 2 weeks is a trend, where he will land in the end. Don`t get me wrong, i am still glad that i drafted him with the 5th and as it looks, he will bring a title to me (too), but was very confident, that he will be top 5 with Curry and DMC in the lineup. It`s obvious that his body plays for GSW, but i am not sure for the soul...

1 minute ago, montanski said:

Yeah, but the question is: if his production from last 2 weeks is a trend, where he will land in the end. Don`t get me wrong, i am still glad that i drafted him with the 5th and as it looks, he will bring a title to me (too), but was very confident, that he will be top 5 with Curry and DMC in the lineup. It`s obvious that his body plays for GSW, but i am not sure for the soul...

All you need is his body lol...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tierjerk said:

Would love everyone's input on a trade...

I'm in a 10 team 9-cat league and I was offered:

Bradley Beal + Eric Bledsoe

for my

Kevin Durant + Joe Ingles + Robert Covington

I also have Anthony Davis as well. Do I keep KD + AD together or dilute my value to get a massive upgrade in Ingles for Bledsoe and a small decrease from KD to Beal? If you're wondering how I have AD + KD, I made a trade (before AD came back) where I sent Lillard, Beal, and LA for KD, AD, and Fox. 

Thanks!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, charkim said:

Did anyone see how bad his ankle injury was???

Walked off without help, definitely rolled it. Looked to be of the minor variety, but wouldn’t be surprised if he missed a couple games. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, B.Winslow said:

Walked off without help, definitely rolled it. Looked to be of the minor variety, but wouldn’t be surprised if he missed a couple games. 

Two games next week and the first isn't until Wednesday. Hopefully that's enough time for him to get back out there, but I really want him healthy for his five game schedule the following week.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

Two games next week and the first isn't until Wednesday. Hopefully that's enough time for him to get back out there, but I really want him healthy for his five game schedule the following week.

Same. Lucky I have a bye this week before the playoffs. Fingers crossed.

Anyone hear anything about him going tonight? I imagine he'll miss one of his two games tonight and tomorrow regardless

55 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

Anyone hear anything about him going tonight? I imagine he'll miss one of his two games tonight and tomorrow regardless

Do you predict he will play 3 or 4 out of the 5 games this week?

35 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Do you predict he will play 3 or 4 out of the 5 games this week?

I say with 99% confidence he misses one game this week (and that goes for most of GSW starters), with missing two games certainly not out of the range of outcomes

Edited by Del Rio
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

I say with 99% confidence he misses one game this week (and that goes for most of GSW starters), with missing two games certainly not out of the range of outcomes

During this 5-game week there are 2 back to back sets. Mon/Tues and Sat/Sun ... I think it's more likely than not that he will sit out one of each back to back, so 3 games is most likely. I am going against the KD owner this week, so just trying to do some predictions on total games played for the week to try and figure out potential moves that may be needed. That owner also has Klay, is there any indication other warriors will sit any games this week? I haven't heard much. 

25 minutes ago, richg24 said:

During this 5-game week there are 2 back to back sets. Mon/Tues and Sat/Sun ... I think it's more likely than not that he will sit out one of each back to back, so 3 games is most likely. I am going against the KD owner this week, so just trying to do some predictions on total games played for the week to try and figure out potential moves that may be needed. That owner also has Klay, is there any indication other warriors will sit any games this week? I haven't heard much. 

I have Klay and I have not heard much either regarding rest days this week.  Personally, I am prepared for a 4 game week for Klay and would be surprised if the starters plus Iggy did not get at least one of the back to back games off.  If Boogie's MRI comes back clean, regardless I think he could potentially rest twice.  But I don't see Kerr resting anyone else twice.

His 0 games played during the first week of H2H playoffs cost me 2 leagues.  But I'll forgive him if his 5 (4) game week leads me to the title!