Whitecloud0101

Jack Doyle 2018 Outlook

34 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Well I agree that TE is a total wasteland as that is the case with the position every year outside of the top 3-5 guys but looking back all the way to week 1 before Luck to Ebron became a connection seems a bit too optimistic for this guy coming back from what seems to be a decently serious injury that is now taking him almost a month to get back on the practice field.

Maybe he can reclaim some of his former targets but I wouldn't feel great about it.  The Cincy TE or the Raven's rookie TE or even Virgil Green I would rather throw my darts on. 

The Ravens have like a 4 man TE committee and Virgil Green has never done anything in his career.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Evincar said:

The Ravens have like a 4 man TE committee and Virgil Green has never done anything in his career.

Right I thought we were talking about bottom of the barrel TE dart throws.

Green has a TD and 100 yards on the season btw and if old man Gates ever stopped suiting up on Sunday he's Rivers lone TE target unless Hunter Henry shows up this season. 

Edited by Zak0221

I think Luck needs another weapon and I think Doyle can do well in this offense, just not elite stats but a high-floor guy with steady points. TD upside is capped, so like 6-7 0.5 PPR a game, chance of TD. That's a TE1 this year. HAha. 

23 hours ago, ThePerfectBeard said:

Any time table on his return?

I suspect it will be week 10 after the Colts week 9 bye, but have noto heard anything official.

12 hours ago, oresteszero said:

Just scooped him up. I loved him last year in the second half.. hoping for more of the same this year 

But now his QB is Luck.  Hopefully, he'll continue to produce like that again.

perfect timing for his return! needed a TE for week 9 and hopefully this guy gets back to speed

Edited by jpark211

I need him to be out through the bye so I can handcuff Ebron after. This is no good if he returns this week.

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

I need him to be out through the bye so I can handcuff Ebron after. This is no good if he returns this week.

Most of us frequent this thread hoping that he will finally be back...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jpark211 said:

perfect timing for his return! needed a TE for week 9 and hopefully this guy gets back to speed

Doyle's bye is in week 9. Sorry Papa but Jack is not the son you wished he could be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, CooL said:

Most of us frequent this thread hoping that he will finally be back...

I was until he was out so long and I had to drop him. Now I need him to miss this week so I can pick him back up after the bye. Since I can't get him because I need to use Vance on the bye. I mean I dropped OJ for this guy before the season started due to his Pro Bowl season last year. So, he owes me. :lol: I drafted OJ but due to unforeseen circumstances I had to make a choice and ended up making the wrong one.

Edited by FitzMagic

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:09 PM, BeGreat said:

Man wish he stayed out lol Ebron is killing it 

Yeah, I play the guy who has Ebron this week. I hope he comes in and tempers the Ebron Train a bit. Let's Go Doyle!

Add now, top 15 ROS.

7 hours ago, mjb said:

Add now, top 15 ROS.

Only top 5 matters ... everyone else is getting scraps 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Panamared said:

Wondering is I should stash him, could trade him maybe, my other TE is Kelce?

Depends on who you're dropping and what you'd be looking to get for him.  Not sure he'd provide enough for anyone to really want to trade for him.