Robertjohn7

Y! $20(leaguesafe) 10 team roto league. .5 ppr. want to draft asap

Looking to start a 10 team ROTO league. Snake draft. Standard points league with 0.5 ppr. Deep rosters. QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Util(WR, RB, or TE), K, DEF, BENCH x9

Full payouts. 1st 120, 2nd 60, 3rd 20. I want to draft as soon as possible. Draft may be on a weekday so if your busy or unable to do some days its worth mentioning. Payment will be made using leaguesafe.

email me at hoops247rob@yahoo.com if you have any questions or want to join. Im open to making some tweaks to the league if need be.

Sounds cool what is a roto league, sorry if that is a dumb question!

well in a h2h league you face a person every week and then you have the playoffs. in roto there is no h2h matchups and no playoffs. Each week your score adds up.(week 1=120 points, week 2=100, total 220) . Top 3 teams with the most points at the end of the season win.

Let me know if you want in.

I’m in but won’t be able to draft next week.

the following week is better for me.

can you tell me what site league is through and if there’s a link that breaks down scoring, etc. so I don’t pepper you with questions.

thanks!

alan

hey alan its on yahoo with payment being kept on leaguesafe. If you want to check out the league then send me your email and I will get an invite out to you.

invites sent out to both of you. Im planning on having the draft on mon aug 30th at 9 pm ET. It may or may not fill by then so its not set in stone.