colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

LOL, to add fuel to fire of having Damien Williams and Justin Jackson on my bench, my oppenent has Fairbain (22 points from a KICKER) and Hopkins. To put it in perspective, my combo of Tyreek Hill, Philip Lindsay and Harrison Butker have not added up to 22 points combined. 

See ya next year. (Maybe)

started tyreek kelce miller and badgley 

it sucks when you've already lost before sunday 

im against watson hopkins and mcguire 

• Like 1

Saturday games suck ash.  And of course Roger put them on NFL network so many of us cannot watch.

I had better things to do yesterday than watch Fairbairn drill 40-yarders.

Who would've thought I should've started Mack and Golladay in thought matchups over Saquan and Tyreek....

im going to lose to a guy that hasnt checked his team since week 4.  right around the time he stopped checking his team.

ready for this season to be over.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just going to park myself in this thread for the rest of the day. Hey all, misery loves company!

D henry and williams on my bench having a party

I am the biggest moron in fantasy football right now. Had Golladay in the lineup, I panic last minute and drop Zay Jones to pick up Robert Foster and start Foster over Golladay. It's still early but it's looking like this is going to cost me a win and a back to back championship win. I'm so retarded. WTF was I thinking doing a last minute tinker. I HATE MYSELF AND I HATE FANTASY FOOTBALL

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Who would've thought I should've started Mack and Golladay in thought matchups over Saquan and Tyreek....

23 points combined from mack golladay. 7 points combined from Barkley and Hill. Love fantasy 

4 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

I am the biggest moron in fantasy football right now. Had Golladay in the lineup, I panic last minute and drop Zay Jones to pick up Robert Foster and start Foster over Golladay. It's still early but it's looking like this is going to cost me a win and a back to back championship win. I'm so retarded. WTF was I thinking doing a last minute tinker. I HATE MYSELF AND I HATE FANTASY FOOTBALL

i switched out Golladay for Murphy at the last second. Thought I was being really smart. DOH.

1 minute ago, Tax77 said:

My opponent has ATL D

My opponent has ATL D and Fairbairn. The rest of his team has 7 points combined right now but he's projected to beat me by 10 currently because his kicker and defense have 51 points combined at the moment.

Who would have guessed weeks ago that derrick henry would single handedly outscore T.Hill, Chubb, K.Allen and A.Jones combined in the semifinals.

• Like 2

Lost my matchup to Derrick Henry and the vaunted elite falcons d.

bears d sucks and Fournette is the worst and most overrated rb in the history of fantasy football

• Confused 1

Same as last year 1st in league and points but  put up super dud in the playoffs with a injured player last year it was mixon this year aaron jones. last week my team put up 150 on the bye. i currently have 16 will be lucky to break 80 .. was a good year, its a shame to end on such  low note

Edited by NInsko

6 minutes ago, yossarian said:

i switched out Golladay for Murphy at the last second. Thought I was being really smart. DOH.

Absolutely brutal man. I can't believe I did that. At least Murphy scored a TD for you if it's latavius. I'm praying Foster some how scores a TD or something

5 minutes ago, NInsko said:

Same as last year 1st in league and points but  put up super dud in the playoffs with a injured player last year it was mixon this year aaron jones. last week my tem put up 150 on the bye i currently have 16 will be lucky to break 80 

that sucks. sorry man. the length of the regular season generally (not always) give time for some of that luck to even out but the playoff one-and-done matchups means luck is a much larger factor. all you can do is work to get to the playoffs then hope your guys perform. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Lost my matchup to Derrick Henry and the vaunted elite falcons d.

bears d sucks and Fournette is the worst and most overrated rb in the history of fantasy football

Bears allowed 3 points so far. How's that sucks? 

The only money league I'm in, semifinals..

Where do I start..

Benched Damian Williams at the last minute for Lamar Miller

Now Adam Jones is hurt

Benched Boyd right before the Browns game in favor of Landry.

And somehow I'm still in this. I should of blown the doors off this matchup.