colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

I shouldve went with Jamal Williams over gurley. That early announcement that he was going to play  really screwed me over . This will cost me the chip . 

Should have started Herndon, brate really screwed me, hopefully  benching anderson for Baldwin doesn't cost me the ship😭

Edited by edllb61

Missed the CJA news because I was at my work Christmas party :( playing vs Gurley owner who picked him up

Edited by vthokie3

I'm a die hard jets fan and of course this pos team still finds a way to screw me over by actually trying to win and going into OT where Adams scores a TD for my opponent. I hate this team so much.

4 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Missed the CJA news because I was at my work Christmas party :( playing vs Gurley owner who picked him up

Of course his CJA out scores saquan. f--- fantasy

Diggs killed me f--- should've benched for robby 

Edited by affliction

11 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

We've known about this possiblity all week though. I picked up CJA on Tuesday. 

Welp my best team of all time and my lineup was great this week but unfortunately I couldn’t overcome Rivers and Gronk in my lineup going against Kyle Rudolph.

At least I got 2nd this year and won some $.

3 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

Welp my best team of all time and my lineup was great this week but unfortunately I couldn’t overcome Rivers and Gronk in my lineup going against Kyle Rudolph.

At least I got 2nd this year and won some $.

Rough. Wtf was that Rudolph game?

Who could have predicted that CJA would already have outscored Dalvin Cook. What a rough championship week! 

4 minutes ago, edllb61 said:

Who could have predicted that CJA would already have outscored Dalvin Cook. What a rough championship week! 

Cook had one good game the whole season.  

43 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

Jamaal williams and Mcguire on my bench lol flip a coin might have better chances. 

I started both ... 

Winning the championship 

49 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

Jamaal williams and Mcguire on my bench lol flip a coin might have better chances. 

4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

I started both ... 

Winning the championship 

That’s what fantasy football is all about, right? It’s not about assembling the best team over 15 weeks, it’s about getting lucky with random waiver wire scrubs for one week.

Awesome game we play.

4 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

That’s what fantasy football is all about, right? It’s not about assembling the best team over 15 weeks, it’s about getting lucky with random waiver wire scrubs for one week.

Awesome game we play.

yep next year im going to run a league with no playoffs just payouts for top 3 records and most points. makes more sense

9 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Awesome game we play.

Fo sure 

10 team

that team finished 9-5 3rd seed 8th place in points PF 

semi final game if I played either the 1 or 4 seed I would have lost ... 

Going to beat the #1 seed the highes5 point scorer in the league

Josh Gordon thread got closed down before the final nail could be hammered in. 

Outside of that this has been a wacky playoffs. Multiple injuries, scrubs performing like studs, studs putting up duds. Fantasy football at it's finest 

I led my league in total touchdowns. I get 0 today from all my players minus my QB (Mahomes). Awesome.