colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

Watching Ingram get tackled at the one yard line and then my opponent having Kamara score the touchdown on the very next play. I also have Brees who hasn't had a touchdown in 5 years. Put a fork in me.

4 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

I led my league in total touchdowns. I get 0 today from all my players minus my QB (Mahomes). Awesome.

Was Mixon one of them? He screwed me today

Of course the Jets had to force overtime so Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams would get even more points...

• Like 1

Just now, cbsholy said:

Watching Ingram get tackled at the one yard line and then my opponent having Kamara score the touchdown on the very next play. I also have Brees who hasn't had a touchdown in 5 years. Put a fork in me.

Right there with you. It hurts.

His CJA outscoring my Barkley/Mack duo who got vultured 3 times . Bears DST getting nothing vs a 49ers team with nothing to play for. Zuerelin with a poor showing due to XPs and that doink from 57

12 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Was Mixon one of them? He screwed me today

Nope, but I had Zeke & CMC....you'd think I'd get at least 1 from that pairing LOL

2 hours ago, HurryupO said:

I shouldve went with Jamal Williams over gurley. That early announcement that he was going to play  really screwed me over . This will cost me the chip . 

Screwed me as well man. Had to start Alfred Blue in the early games thinking Gurley was going to play. 

34 minutes ago, newyork2la said:

Screwed me as well man. Had to start Alfred Blue in the early games thinking Gurley was going to play. 

What did Gurley have to do with you  playing Blue over Williams?

My loaded team that went 11-3 an broke multiple records in our half point PPR league, outscoring the next closest team by over 250 points decides to sh*t the bed and have the worst game of the year today in our championship game. Zeke, Adams, Thielen., Cohen...all did nothing. I still have Mahomes, Williams and Cook to go but Im down 54 and my opponent has Butker. Im screwed. Complete waste of a season. I hate my team. 

Had to face the Robby and CJ today, both of whom my opponent grabbed over me on waivers this week. I'm toast. 

1 minute ago, Dexter75 said:

My loaded team that went 11-3 an broke multiple records in our half point PPR league, outscoring the next closest team by over 250 points decides to sh*t the bed and have the worst game of the year today in our championship game. Zeke, Adams, Thielen., Cohen...all did nothing. I still have Mahomes, Williams and Cook to go but Im down 54 and my opponent has Butker. Im screwed. Complete waste of a season. I hate my team. 

Adams had 11 catches for 70 and a TD  fam.

• Like 1

Just now, nb009 said:

Adams had 11 catches for 70 and a TD  fam.

I missed the TD I guess. Shut off the games by noon I was so disgusted. Haven't paid attention since. 

2 hours ago, Chwf3rd said:

Welp my best team of all time and my lineup was great this week but unfortunately I couldn’t overcome Rivers and Gronk in my lineup going against Kyle Rudolph.

At least I got 2nd this year and won some $.

AB and Kamara may have saved me in the most miraculous potential comeback of all time

Faced Antonio Brown, Kyle Rudolph and Jags D. All of them had their season-best games. Throw in the last minute Evans TD for my opponent, so lucky. Such BS, fantasy is pure luck in the playoffs. 

Edited by noles1983
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, duke of queens said:

I went against Foles and R. Anderson, both picked off WW this week.

Always fear Foles off waivers. Dead last place team a bunch of years ago is playing against me as I try to fight my way out of a bad season. He grabbed Foles five min before gametime when the owner came back from taking a couple weeks off and realized his QB was on a bye. My struggling team has its best game of the season. Foles throws 7 tds. 

2 hours ago, nb009 said:

What did Gurley have to do with you  playing Blue over Williams?

No, I played Blue over Anderson because of the report that Gurley was going to play

• Sad 1

Had Robby A over Julio because I was scared Julio might not play. Once I heard Julio looked ok, I switched it back. Going to cost me the ship.

Edited by arichards728
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, arichards728 said:

Had Robby A over Julio because I was scared Julio might not play. Once I heard Julio looked ok, I switched it back. Going to cost me the ship.

You still made the right call.  Julio still got a TD and didn't put up a dud.  

Lost all 3 of my champ matchups :( Frankly the one I care about most, friends and family dynasty league, I put up a respectable score but my cousins team is just too damn loaded to compete with. I actually have some worry that people will start dropping out and the league will fold because it's clear nobody can compete with my cousin's team. Some buddies have been complaining about his shark trades.

• Haha 1

Lost by 2 points. Titans pick 6 did me in. Such a bull**** return by Butler.

Edited by jsch08
  • Like 1