colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

I never own the RB that gets 10-14 receptions. Just once, I’d like to be able to enjoy that kind of performance. 

• Like 6

DJ

Sat Mahomes, played Brees

Ekeler over Breida

Sat Fuller and Hogan

opponent has AJG and Kelce

Going to start 0-2. Feels bad.

• Like 1

I made the right moves, and i still lost...... damn you to hell Legatron!!

12-team PPR league.  Was up by about 3.  Had Zeke playing for my team going against Saquon.  I knew it would be close.  I just didn't figure I'd lose because of 14 DARN RECEPTIONS!!!!  Lost by 1.7 points.  Also pissed because of the NYG recovery of the onside kick.  At that point, only needed 3 yards from Zeke to regain the lead.  THREE YARDS!!!!  But no, the Giants had to go on and recover it.  Boo.

Across both of my leagues, I have an RB core of Henry (both), Morris (both), Hyde and Burkhead. No idea what I was thinking but need to find a solution asap.

My starting WR 

Devante Adams  16.40

Antonio Brown. 11.20

Quincy Enunwa 12.70

Bench

Will Fuller. 21.30

Keelan Cole. 21.10

22 minutes ago, RogerGoodell said:

I played against mahomes/gurley/juju this week!

Me to. Guy also had Kelce. I’m not even mad. There was nothing I can do but sit and watch. At least it ended early. 

Edited by izzyf89

Dropped Cole for a Kicker in one league. Now I gotta spend a good bit of faab to get him back. Started Smith over Stafford in another. Played Agholor over Lewis. I was just awful this week. 

Since I just read two pages of doom n gloom, I will be the one to lighten up this room. 

This week my teams went 7-0 

Just now, shakestreet said:

Since I just read two pages of doom n gloom, I will be the one to lighten up this room. 

This thread is specifically for doom and gloom, though. You’re looking for the CSB thread, friend. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

I think you’re missing the point of this thread. 

My opponent has no RB depth. Or so I thought. When D Freeman was declared out they plugged in the only other RB they had on their roster... Matt Breida.

The beat writers for the Rams are trash. How is it not even reported Greg the leg hurt his groin in pregame warmups?? Trash, just trash. 

• Thanks 1

After drafting Dan Bailey and he lost his job 3 days after the draft, I added Daniel Carson and now I'll have to use a second Add on a Kicker (we only have 15 Adds per season in our league).

Any boy that Browns kicker done goofed.

3 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

Draft a pass catching RB 

Oh, you mean like Duke Johnson? :angry:

• Haha 2

I was sure the Redskins vs Colts game would be a high scoring shootout.......went all in on Smith in two leagues. I got cute, and way over-thought several situations when I just should have gone by projections and rankings. Damn it!

I lost by 1 point in one league.

I hate fantasy football!

Not fantasy related but I am so sick and tired of watching Demaryius Thomas drop the easiest passes ever. Biggest waste of $14mm in the game today.

• Haha 1

I had a bad feeling about David Johnson but started him anyway because all the "experts" had him ranked so high. 

My gut was telling me to start Ekeler or Lindsay.

I think what stops me is that I would be so embarrassed if David Johnson scored a ton of points and the sleeper was bad, whereas it's not embarrassing when it's the other way around.

I wonder if the experts feel the same way and just follow the consensus rather than their own guts when ranking players with uncertain roles?