colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

18 minutes ago, chud12 said:

He is a spoiled owner. Us Conner owners are so used to the 25 plus point game, a mere 14 is getting torpedoed. 

1.6 from Ingram is a torpedo. When you just traded Chubb for him. Who scored 15. And you lost by 9. That is a torpedo...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ffguy0087 said:

1.6 from Ingram is a torpedo. When you just traded Chubb for him. Who scored 15. And you lost by 9. That is a torpedo...

I was saying it’s def not getting torpedoed. Im finde with what Conner gave me.  The guy u were referring 2 is just plain spoiled. 

Edited by chud12
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, chud12 said:

I was saying it’s def not getting torpedoed. Im finde with what Conner gave me.  The guy u were referring 2 is just plain spoiled. 

I was just sharing my misery ?

Reading about people's misery in here is slightly less exciting this week at 8-1 than it was last week at 7-1. 

This is ******** bull****. :ph34r:

Bent over just enough to see who was drilling me. 

Thanks Ben! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Reading about people's misery in here is slightly less exciting this week at 8-1 than it was last week at 7-1. 

This is ******** bull****. :ph34r:

CSB. 

Signed, 7-2 :D

• Haha 1

Thought I had it made with my Cam/CMC stack on that first drive, then again a few drives later, with AB matching JuJu's big night for my opponent.  What I didn't count on was Big Ben absolutely screwing me...damn you Roethlis...however the hell you spell it!

• Haha 1

Facing the cmc/Newton stack

Big Ben threw TDs to the TEs he forgot about instead of AB

Steelers put up too many points and had mercy on the panthers leading to garbage time TD by cmc

Thankfully the rest of my opponent's team isn't great but now it'll be down to the wire instead of an easy win

2 minutes ago, AAWWyeah said:

Thought I had it made with my Cam/CMC stack on that first drive, then again a few drives later, with AB matching JuJu's big night for my opponent.  What I didn't count on was Big Ben absolutely screwing me...damn you Roethlis...however the hell you spell it!

You literally got to the easiest part of the spelling then quit ?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, FANattic86 said:

Does any one play defense anymore? The NFL has turned into the NBA smh

yeah for real just let CMC WIDE OPEN walk in for those pathetic TDs.

3 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

yeah for real just let CMC WIDE OPEN walk in for those pathetic TDs.

Only after I traded that little milkweed. 

1 TD in first 6 games. Traded him. 

7 tds or so since. 

1 hour ago, FANattic86 said:

Does any one play defense anymore? The NFL has turned into the NBA smh

They aren't allowed to play D. If you brush your elbow on a QB's helmet they'll throw you out the game. and tar and feather your family

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

Well he still torpedoed my week ...just got Fournette back too so injuries are constant

Torpedoed :lol: guy you probably got off the free agent list has been carrying your team all year and he has one good, not great game and you're going to cry about it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cdub2k said:

They aren't allowed to play D. If you brush your elbow on a QB's helmet they'll throw you out the game. and tar and feather your family

Just like that open hand slap the Packers defender did to the Patriots player helment lol if a slap is gonna get you thrown out of a game then the NFL has truly gone soft

10 hours ago, Cdub2k said:

I find it funny that someone with a Packers avatar is complaining about this stuff, after your own QB got the rule changed so now the only way you can sack a QB is to gently lay him down on the turf like a swaddled infant, read him a bedtime story, and give him a tender kiss on his forehead.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Tenner said:

Only after I traded that little milkweed. 

1 TD in first 6 games. Traded him. 

7 tds or so since. 

JC i would hate him even more than i already do now.

Tough break.

24 minutes ago, nromn said:

Had my Chubb/JGordon for Thielen trade vetoed:angry:

Veto leagues are truly the worst.

Edited by RJRJRJ
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, RJRJRJ said:

Veto leagues are truly the worst.

It’s a yahoo pro league, so that’s what I get playing with randumbs. The guy I traded with is 0-9 and has been updating his lineup each week. The 2 guys I gave up are no question starters for him. So this is the only response I have got so far:

Judging by his lineup this week he already gave up and it doesn't even make sense for an 0-9 team to participate in trades. Not sure how vetos work in these leagues, but I think the veto makes sense. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

So this idiot thinks he gets to decide who gets to do what with their teams and this 0-9 team can’t do anything with their team because they are bad. 

Im sure this same guy will be the one whining when 0-9 guy does give up and a team he is jockeying for playoff positioning/spot gets an easy win cuz he plays 0-9 guy. 

Edited by nromn

16 hours ago, bwarbiany said:

I find it funny that someone with a Packers avatar is complaining about this stuff, after your own QB got the rule changed so now the only way you can sack a QB is to gently lay him down on the turf like a swaddled infant, read him a bedtime story, and give him a tender kiss on his forehead.

The hit that hurt Rodgers was a fair and legal hit even he said it. We all know it. 

On 11/9/2018 at 9:19 AM, bwarbiany said:

This was a quality post. 

In other news, right now I am in my bed alone, slowly crying and wishing someone would do this for me. 

10 hours ago, Cdub2k said:
On 11/9/2018 at 11:19 AM, bwarbiany said:

The hit that hurt Rodgers was a fair and legal hit even he said it. We all know it. 

Fellow Packers fan - That logic always makes ZERO logical sense. You like the Packers, Rodgers gets hurt, rule gets change, you must agree with the rule. Football is football is football regardless of what team/player you follow. It was a fair and legal hit, and we all have to live with this new football...the fans didn't change the rule. The NFL changed the rule. Last year was a huge year of Star players getting hurt and the viewership suffered due to it (amongst other things that I don't want to get into). The NFL is just trying to ensure players that the casual fan recognizes stay somewhat healthy and play the game. The rest of us want to watch football and everything that comes with it.

I think I already won this thread this week. Playing against Ebron, Hill, and Chubb in a must win week. I've played against the highest scoring team the past 3 weeks, looks like its gonna be the fourth straight week. Lost by a combined 7 points the last 3 weeks. Cya next year.

• Like 1