colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

Just che is the scores:

chicago 34 points!!!

Trey Burton: 6

J Howard:     2

C Parkey:      -1(!!!!)

Burton and Howard I have learned to deal with, I just have no other options, but -1 point from the kicker in a game with 34 f#^*ng points?!!!!??

I wish I could punch the Bears in the face. 

stupid falcons no defense

getting slaughtered by Chubb AND CMC

THIS IS PATHEIC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Going against Derrick Henry (opponent had his RB2 on bye) and he throws up 17 in ppr. 

What the flying f---. He won't even get close to that again

I benched Corey Davis for Jarvis Landry smh.  I read “expert” opinions who said Davis was a risky WR3 with a low floor. What I saw was a QB and WR in fine tune together.Landry honestly is droppable and I’ve only hesitated because of his name. Also I started Dion Lewis but Henry scores twice I thought Lewis was the back to own?

7 minutes ago, chrismikayla said:

I benched Corey Davis for Jarvis Landry smh.  I read “expert” opinions who said Davis was a risky WR3 with a low floor. What I saw was a QB and WR in fine tune together.Landry honestly is droppable and I’ve only hesitated because of his name. Also I started Dion Lewis but Henry scores twice I thought Lewis was the back to own?

Landry - 55/578/2

Davis - 36/451/1

Landry > Davis

• Thanks 1

Mahomes and Mariota shut it down since their teams are ahead, my opponents Matt Ryan picks up garbage time points.  Opponents kicker gets 17.  This game is 99 percent luck.

4 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

Landry - 55/578/2

Davis - 36/451/1

Landry > Davis

Honestly I’m not sure ROS. Landry did a lot of his damage with Taylor. He just can’t seem to get on the same page with Mayfield. I honestly can’t afford those 3 or 3 point games as I’m in a very competitive league where 120 points isn’t enough usually for a win

Jets dropping a fat -7 after letting Buffalo drop 41 on them. If they even give me 5 this week then I'm cruising to victory...now it's probably going to be close.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

After looking for a taker all week, I finally traded Fournette 2 minutes before rosters locked. Rolled out Mack in my RB2 slot today ?

Put up 170 without a kicker last week...this week...on pace to break barely a 100.

M. Mack

J. White

T. Boyd

O.J. Howard

What are the odds that all of these players at once just bottom out completely at once? 

Just now, PlayTheWaivers said:

Put up 170 without a kicker last week...this week...on pace to break barely a 100.

M. Mack

J. White

T. Boyd

O.J. Howard

What are the odds that all of these players at once just bottom out completely at once? 

100%?  

20 minutes ago, southsid3 said:

Jets dropping a fat -7 after letting Buffalo drop 41 on them. If they even give me 5 this week then I'm cruising to victory...now it's probably going to be close.

The jets got me too. As we got later into the week and I saw them on top of so many defense rankings,  I got very nervous. Considered picking up the chargers but didn't.  

why draft Aaron Rogers in 2QB leauge, just draft trash a** Trubisky

Was about a 30 pt favorite going into the half of the 1st wave of games with Michael Thomas and Kamara doing all the heavy lifting, rest of the team literally maybe got 6 or 7 points at most from 6 guys in the 2nd half and now I'm a 14 pt dog because Keenan Allen has 0 against the Raiders and my opponent has Aaron Jones an Todd Gurley left. 5-5 mediocrity likes it's been all season, I just alternate between wins and losses and NEVER beat teams I've been projected to be a 20+ favorite at the beginning of the week (0-3 now)

Edited by CPuente57

1 hour ago, J.L. Mackie said:

Trubisky isn't trash. 

if you look at the box score, sure.

but in real life he is garbage, pure trash.

bears suck, trashbisky is getting saved by his elite defense every week

if bears had a mid level defense it would be different

bear suck, guarantee they lose in the playoffs if they make it

F the bears, F nagy, they are garbage.

Q: What’s the difference between Bears Kicker Cody Parker and a flaming bag of poop?

A: A flaming bag of poop had more fantasy points (0) than Cody Parker (-1) this week. 

Edited by FreakFries
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

To be fair, every team that makes the playoffs except one is going to lose this season.

1 hour ago, yossarian said:

To be fair, every team that makes the playoffs except one is going to lose this season.

point yossarian, but i counter with this

screw the bears and screw nagy

why did i waste an early pick on rogdgers, could have just gotten trash trashbisky and win the league

garbage

44 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Not just the box score. He has a 101 passer rating, and is pacing over 30 TDs, and has a 64% completion percentage on the season in his second year playing. He is pretty damn efficient for a second year QB. He seems pretty good.

Edited by J.L. Mackie