colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, J.L. Mackie said:

Not just the box score. He has a 101 passer rating, and is pacing over 30 TDs, and has a 64% completion percentage on the season in his second year playing. He is pretty damn efficient for a second year QB. He seems pretty good.

 

2015 Jacksonville Jaguars 16 606 355 58.6 37.9 4,428 7.3 276.8 35 5.8 18 3.0 90T 72 11 51 320 88.2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chwf3rd said:

 

2015 Jacksonville Jaguars 16 606 355 58.6 37.9 4,428 7.3 276.8 35 5.8 18 3.0 90T 72 11 51 320 88.2


So 12 passer rating less and 6 lower completion %. No idea what point you're trying to prove by illustrating Bortles was significantly less efficient in his second year than Trubisky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J.L. Mackie said:


So 12 passer rating less and 6 lower completion %. No idea what point you're trying to prove by illustrating Bortles was significantly less efficient in his second year than Trubisky.

 

You just said it's not just the box score and then proceeded to recite his box score.  Point is that he can have good stats in that offense yet still look like a bad QB, just like Bortles in 2015.  We'll see in a year or two I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could have had a monster team.  But I lost Jay Ajayi before I could trade him, and now my top 2 WR's are out.  AJ Green and Kupp.  Dude, wtf.  Now I have to start Suttland and Baldwin.  Last year I lost OBJ too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've gotta be f'ing kidding me. I rage drop Allen Robinson last week bc of byes, poor performance and health. Of course he has the game of his career this week. It's still up in the air if I would win my matchup if I still owned him but this is just the same old typical fantasy football bullsh that happens every damn time. Unbelievable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got lucky and was gifted the #1 draft pick.  Got unlucky and my team is 4-6  despite being between 1st and 3rd in points all season.  Not quite yet eliminated from playoffs, but close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost by 0.01 because Pat Mahomes kneele for a -1 yard loss on the last play of the game.  Teams got to start putting in their backup QBs for that s---.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, affliction said:

faced david johnson and dick chubb

I have both plus Brees and M. Thomas (started all of them)..... I'm going to lose.  FML.

Edited by ColoWrex
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I would of benched Mahomes for Trubisky and Landry for Golloday, I would of won and been league high score. 

 

Instead, I lost. 

 

8-2 

 

This feeling sucks. 

 

Off to sharpen my knives for week 11!! :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

I have both plus Brees and M. Thomas (started all of them)..... I'm going to lose.  FML.

 

Wow, can you post both rosters if you dont mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

If I would of benched Mahomes for Trubisky and Landry for Golloday, I would of won and been league high score. 

 

Instead, I lost. 

 

8-2 

 

This feeling sucks. 

 

Off to sharpen my knives for week 11!! :ph34r:

After your post in here a couple days ago this is gold.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be 3rd in points scored after this week.... I'm staring 4-6 in the face:angry:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rodgers

Conner(for Bell)

Coleman(for Devonte)

Boyd(for AJG)

Evans

Gordon(for Diggs)

Herndon(for gronk)

Zeurlein

Jets(for Ravens)

 

This week, the glass slipper finally came off. Guy I'm now tied with by record just put up 100 more points for this game, sliding me to third in the div.  Three weeks to get right...if Bell reports, it's over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elcapitan said:

 

Wow, can you post both rosters if you dont mind?

He's got Gurley, M. Gordon (trade), Cooks, T. Hill, Cam, and Lutz.  Dude hit on his entire draft and the trade for Gordon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Start either Ebron or Fournette and I easily win this week with Barkley going tomorrow. Instead, I need 28 from Barkley or I fall to 5-5 after starting the season 5-1. My points this game are actually good but a 2 win team had the best week of their season. Fantasy Football can be cruel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cowboy5xsbs said:

I will join in on the Jet's D hate...  

The plus is that we get to drop them asap instead of holding on to them for rematch in a few weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Traded Chubb last week in an OBJ package.  Traded Aaron Jones earlier in the year.  Today feels s---y.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeeVanCleef said:

You've gotta be f'ing kidding me. I rage drop Allen Robinson last week bc of byes, poor performance and health. Of course he has the game of his career this week. It's still up in the air if I would win my matchup if I still owned him but this is just the same old typical fantasy football bullsh that happens every damn time. Unbelievable.

i wouldnt say career game when he has had a few games better then today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Flyers_28 said:

i wouldnt say career game when he has had a few games better then today 

 

Semantics. Idgaf about the accuracy. This is my f'ing rant.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I want for Christmas is a life size Matt Nagy punching bag..i would suplex the hell outta that thing right now...what that guy has done with Howard this year is just plain criminal.  Trade him if you're not gonna use him you douche knuckle

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.