colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

2 hours ago, Chwf3rd said:

cant overcome CMC + Gurley + Aaron Jones and Rivers is killing me

I got lucky this week, but it's so frustrating having Rivers this year. I get that we don't get real disasters, but you know he's capable of 25-30pts each week, he just doesn't need to. Denver and Arizona coming up too, so that's another couple of weeks in the teens.

32 minutes ago, cowboy5xsbs said:

I will join in on the Jet's D hate...  

28 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

The plus is that we get to drop them asap instead of holding on to them for rematch in a few weeks

I don't just want to drop the Jets D tomorrow. I want to drop it from the edge of the Grand Canyon and watch it shatter into a million pieces. 41 points allowed against Buffalo is not an excusable thing. I read articles this week discussing the Bills as a historically bad offense. Seriously? The Jets log a -3? Come on. If I can't hang on in my game, I'm gonna be crabby as f--k Tuesday morning.

Plus, I lost Cooper Kupp two weeks after losing Will Fuller, and I'll probably be dropping Le'Veon Bell on Tuesday.

My WR position has been a wasteland this year. Guys I've had on my team, and started:

Doug Baldwin - drafted in the 4th, dropped last week

Golden Tate - drafted in the 5th, probably un-startable now after being traded to Philly

Chris Hogan - drafted in the 6th, dropped week 4

Cooper Kupp - drafted in the 9th, was great until he missed 3 games with an injury, then tore his ACL today

Geronimo Allison - free agent, eventually placed on IR, started him when he scored 2.4 points

Calvin Ridley - free agent, but has only been in my starting lineup on the weeks he scored under 10 points, benched him every time he's scored a TD

Mike Williams - free agent, scored 2.5 points the week I started him, dropped after

Taylor Gabriel - free agent, scored 5 points the week I started him, dropped after

My roster is pretty stacked and Im averaging a league best 141 points a game, but Im going to lose this week and about to be 6-4 in a 10 man .5 PPR league, frustrating. I have two of the top RBs in fantasy and both get vultured today! Ware on Hunt and Dak on Zeke. They are the only two top 6 RBs I can think of who get vultured on a regular basis and its ridiculous. I might have had a shot to win with those 12 points.  

Edited by Dexter75

8 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

My roster is pretty stacked and Im averaging a league best 141 points a game, but Im going to lose this week and about to be 6-4 in a 10 man .5 PPR league, frustrating. I have two of the top RBs in fantasy and both get vultured today! Ware on Hunt and Dak on Zeke. They are the only two top 6 RBs I can think of who get vultured on a regular basis and its ridiculous. I might have had a shot to win with those 12 points.  

I'll add Jordan Howard to the vulture victim list... Trubrokesky and Cohen both struck today which was super awesome

Edited by CletisVanDamme

1 hour ago, 99-percent-sure said:

I don't just want to drop the Jets D tomorrow. I want to drop it from the edge of the Grand Canyon and watch it shatter into a million pieces. 41 points allowed against Buffalo is not an excusable thing. I read articles this week discussing the Bills as a historically bad offense. Seriously? The Jets log a -3? Come on. If I can't hang on in my game, I'm gonna be crabby as f--k Tuesday morning.

Plus, I lost Cooper Kupp two weeks after losing Will Fuller, and I'll probably be dropping Le'Veon Bell on Tuesday.

I have Kupp and Fuller in a Dynasty league. Not to mention Marqise Lee, Watkins, ARob, Crowder, Enunwa, Stills and others...  Pretty sure my wr corps has missed more games than they've played.

In two separate leagues I’m the second highest scoring team going against the first. In one league I scored double what other teams have scored. I have Russell Wilson, AB, dj, cmac and Adams go off and I still lost. 

Ebron caused havoc against me.

Maybe a loss, I thought I had a 6-0 in 6 leagues today.

And Ertz might cost me another game.

What the heck, he is getting all of A Jeffery and Tates targets.

unreal. Just can’t win. 

Went up against Mitch, DJ, Ertz, ARob, and Chubb. 

Got absolutely throttled. 

I started Kenyan Drake over Aaron Jones today. Beat that!

10 minutes ago, Tenner said:

unreal. Just can’t win. 

Went up against Mitch, DJ, Ertz, ARob, and Chubb. 

Got absolutely throttled. 

Geez dude, did he set the points record? That's one hell of a combo. 

7 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

I started Kenyan Drake over Aaron Jones today. Beat that!

Sat Chubb in all three leagues. In one, my five-player bench (including one player on bye, so four player) outscored my nine-player starting lineup. Hell. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bendover said:

Sat Chubb in all three leagues. In one, my five-player bench (including one player on bye, so four player) outscored my nine-player starting lineup. Hell. 

Shame.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bendover said:

Right? Worst part is this is the first time I benched him. 

200.gif

ouch, I was flexing Hyde for the year with Chubb cuffed, swapped after the trade. Everything about that coaching staff was dumb keeping that dude on the bench. I hope you can recover from this disaster, never bench him again!

Dropped Allen Robinson for Marquez Valdes-Scantling weeks ago.

The week I face a 1-8 team, of course David Johnson and Lesean McCoy have the best games of the season.

Tyler Boyd, I knew losing AJ Green would be a negative for him. Shootout my a**...

Edited by Gryfter

3 hours ago, Dexter75 said:

Same here man, im the highest scoring team and 2nd most points allowed, 3 of my 4 losses came against the highest scoring team when I had the second highest scoring team. Fantasy is all about luck/who you face that particular week. Can’t wait for byes to finally end in two weeks

Needed a monster game from Zeke and got it.  Opponent had Ertz.  

8 hours ago, Tax77 said:

Geez dude, did he set the points record? That's one hell of a combo. 

Only got 3 pts from K/D total. But still the most points that I can remember in a long time

20 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

The fantasy Gods have been against me all year long. 

Change "all year" to every year but one for me...ever since our league originated i've had the worst luck out of the entire league and its not even close..my bad beats have nicknames even. There was only one outlier year back in 2013 when i actually won it all but since then i really feel like somehow my reward for winning my first championship was to then suffer the worst imaginable luck possible from here until I say ENOUGH and quit (which those sly fantasy gods know I'll never do). Been 7 years (5 since the title) of nothin but misery for that one stinkin title..this game...ugh.  there's nothin like it

• Like 1