colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

1 hour ago, Bob Ross said:

Next time Wentz is shaking a can of paint, I hope the lid pops off.

Quality insult + relevant user name = winning.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, nb009 said:

Doug Martin with 58 yards in first half. Completely benched second half, including on 1 yard goal line stance. F*** John Gruden. Unreal.

Blurb says he got hurt but i dunno, gruden has no integrity.

• Like 1

I’m such a idiot for starting John Brown knowing that Baltimore will have Lamar Jackson run the ball all game

Got a cool 1.1 points from my QB and kicker combined (Mariota and Gano). Didn't think that was even possible. 

Cook, Conner, D Lewis rb trio with a sprinkle of Cooper at wr. Woke up wanting to shank myself in the neck

• Haha 1

Was going to win until that bull**** Kamara td when the Saints were up by like 40. I hope you get anal warts Sean Peyton. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Really!?! This is the week that Jordan Reed and Doug Baldwin come out of their comas? When I'm playing the 1st place team who just had to pick these scrubs up off of the waiver wire to fill in for byes? Guess I won't be making the playoffs.

My QB slot continues to be the bane of my existence.  It has cost me at least 3 games this year ...... especially with the stinker Watson got me this past weekend. 

A guy in my league with both Mahomes/Brees has been dangling Brees - asking for a RB in return (I have McCaffrey, Kamara, Conner, Mack, Michele).   Should've pulled the trigger a long time ago instead of sitting on my backs like a pig.  Oh and btw,  I took Watson over Brees in the draft.  

Oh and don't get me started on my defense.  I tried to get cute, cut the Colts D and picked up the AZ Cardinals.   #EPICFAIL

Edited by RockSexton
  • Like 1

Having to deal with bye weeks, I had Adam Humphries in my lineup all week and took him out for Nelson Agholor on Sunday morning. Along with that, I played Ty Montgomery in my RB2 spot of a hunch that he would have value in PPR (0 catches and . points, so great hunch right?)

I suck.

Switching to Agholor might just cost me the W. All depending on how Mahomes & Watkins do (also having to roll with Watkins hoping he plays) against Hunt, who my opponent has.

Again, I suck.

Edited by Godfather131

16 hours ago, Bob Ross said:

Next time Wentz is shaking a can of paint, I hope the lid pops off.

This made me crack up out loud. lol

• Like 1

I hate that I have to wait until all games are played to make make my waiver bids (on ESPN). I'm an impatient SOB, lol

3 hours ago, JCDaly said:

I hate that I have to wait until all games are played to make make my waiver bids (on ESPN). I'm an impatient SOB, lol

+1 that is annoying.  It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to allow it at all times, nothing would happen until waivers processed anyways.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, noles1983 said:

Was going to win until that bull**** Kamara td when the Saints were up by like 40. I hope you get anal warts Sean Peyton. 

Yep. It was 4th and 5 I believe on that play too. Stupid.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RockSexton said:

My QB slot continues to be the bane of my existence.  It has cost me at least 3 games this year ...... especially with the stinker Watson got me this past weekend. 

A guy in my league with both Mahomes/Brees has been dangling Brees - asking for a RB in return (I have McCaffrey, Kamara, Conner, Mack, Michele).   Should've pulled the trigger a long time ago instead of sitting on my backs like a pig.  Oh and btw,  I took Watson over Brees in the draft.  

Oh and don't get me started on my defense.  I tried to get cute, cut the Colts D and picked up the AZ Cardinals.   #EPICFAIL

Quality rant. Fwiw I got a laugh.  Same here btw..don't think I will be taking the "wait on QB" and hoard RBs for depth approach to such extremes next year.  Thought I was outsmarting everyone riding with Dalton and my  "stable" of Cook, Fournette, Howard, and Henry.  The icing on the cake was this past week when, in a final act of desperation, I traded Cook for Wentz.  My God I'm bad at this.  RIP Andy & The Tuna...

2 hours ago, Tenner said:

Started Marriotta over Rivers. 

thats just bad management---Mariota has been garbage all year, he not even owned in any of my leagues

Edited by phegotgame14
  • Like 1

I ran into a team this week (dynasty) that started Goff, Barkley, Kamara, TY Hilton, Keenan Allen, and Reed. In a standard league every one of his skill players scored at least 13 points and had at least 1 TD. His RBs dropped 4 TDs and 260ish yards on me. He's going to drop at least 160 on me in a league where putting up around a hundred is an average good week. I'm not even mad at this point. 

Losing this game is going to drop me back in to like an 18 team fight for the wild card spots. ugh. 

Two Mahomes strip sacks has cost me 12 combined and his INT cost me 4. That's a total of 16 points I don't have in the race for the reg season points lead. 

At least I'm up 60 on my opponent this week. 

Strip sacks are a bitch at -6 each! 

2 hours ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Quality rant. Fwiw I got a laugh.  Same here btw..don't think I will be taking the "wait on QB" and hoard RBs for depth approach to such extremes next year.  Thought I was outsmarting everyone riding with Dalton and my  "stable" of Cook, Fournette, Howard, and Henry.  The icing on the cake was this past week when, in a final act of desperation, I traded Cook for Wentz.  My God I'm bad at this.  RIP Andy & The Tuna...

The guy I was playing against had Wentz going ..... that kid was so bad on Sunday he was practically asking me to win the damn thing.   

Oh did I mention I forgot to bench Ridley for this Reynolds kid on the Rams?  If he scores 4 more points tonight I would've won.

Edited by RockSexton

I realize a pre-emptive rant is cheating, but I am about to have the greatest FF loss of all time.

I needed 13 points from Todd Gurley in standard. In a record breaking MNF game he scores 9 in standard. I needed 16 from him vs the Saints ..he scored 14 ...god bless 

11 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I realize a pre-emptive rant is cheating, but I am about to have the greatest FF loss of all time.

Well it looks like I got away with it. To the CSB thread!