colepenhagen

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

7.7 pts in my standard league from Michael Thomas, Jeffrey & JAX DST against the Bills.  Had Gurley, Mahomes & Greg the leg on Bye.

Facing CMAC

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

and Mack not getting a 1 yard TD but it going to Doyle :( 

Once I saw that I instantly regretted starting Mack.

This is what I get for starting players against my favorite team.   I have both Mack and the Indy defense going.  Now all that's left is for DeShaun Watson to sh- the bed on Monday night after not picking up anyone else even though I was wanting badly to.  Mayfield and Prescott were both there.

• Like 1

Already had KJohnson out with a sprained knee. Lost MGordon to (hopefully at worst) a sprained knee, and Mack to a concussion. Oh yeah, Fournette got thrown out for fighting today & could get suspended...FML

• Like 1

Oh yeah, also had 2nd highest score of the week...& LOST 😡

Season over. It's proved just too hard to come back from 0-4 and 1-5. Worked really hard to trade my way back from drafting Fournette, Chris Thompson and Sam Bradford (don't ask), and put myself in a really good position should I make the playoffs...but from 1-5 I needed to go 6-1, and I'm probably going to go 5-2. One of the two guys who are 1-10 is about to get his highest score of the season against me, thanks to Baker Mayfield, David Moore, and the Saints D/ST.

And that's the one thing I want to vent/rant about, D/STs. I don't think they should be ditched, but it pisses me off that the key deciding factor in all of my crucial losses has been the D/ST. 7.6pts to 1.9. 18.7pts to 3.9. 16.3pts to 0.5. We are a 20-teamer, and people tend to hoard them, so you don't get much of a choice.

That is all. See you next year. 

• Like 1

I was 5-4 and in 4th place. My team scored 157, 132 and 132+ a kicker left this week. Lost all 3. Out of the playoffs.

• Like 1

David Johnson

During the draft I was deciding between DJ and Zeke.  Drafted the wrong guy, ouch

• Like 2

9-3 team in my league. Least points against. Gonna earn a bye. Meanwhile I have the most points scored and am 7-5 and right now set to face a stacked team with mahomes, cmc, and Kamara. If I had the 9-3 teams schedule I'd be 11-1.

jax really ****** me with 0 points

now i need houston d to put up less than 13 pts tmrw to win

Just lost by 0.56 points, thanks to Rodgers overthrowing that last TD pass and Bailey missing 2 FG's. Why did Zimmer go for it on 4th and 2 with a short attempt? This is why I held on to Legatron through his bye week.

• Like 1

Started DJ, M. Thomas, Jax D, didn't start Cooper and faced Juju, Michel, and Theilen...  I got smoked.

2 minutes ago, BeatLA said:

Just lost by 0.56 points, thanks to Rodgers overthrowing that last TD pass and Bailey missing 2 FG's. Why did Zimmer go for it on 4th and 2 with a short attempt? This is why I held on to Legatron through his bye week.

Me too man, watching another kicker in Bailey tonight as my bye week filler made 

thankful for Leg

• Like 1

Kamara, Conner, J. White, Odell, Josh Gordon, Greg Olsen. Not one TD. If Lamar Miller has 6 points, my bench RBs will outscore my studs. Oh, would have won anyways if I didn't bench Ebron after his donut week. Most frustrating week of the year.

I started Mayfield, Zeke, Mixon, Cooper, Doyle

Still got smoked by Wilson, CMC, Gordon, Chubb, Edelman, K.Allen, BAL D/ST

In 1 league at 5-6, it was must win mode.

Going into the 4-430 games, up 12ish with my Connor and DJ against his Roethlisberger and JuJu.

Season done in that league.

Gotten nothing out of my first 4 picks...looked so good before week 1:

David Johnson, took Barkley at 4 in another league but couldnt pull the trigger with the 2nd overall.

Devonta Freeman

Jordan Howard

Doug Baldwin

Edited by Gryfter